2016 Watch list

So whats everybody eyeballing for 2016? Not necessarily that it will release this year just whats on the watch list.

Mine so far.

Albion Online :wink:
Crowfall
Camalot Unchained
Shroud of the Avatar
Divinity Original Sin 2
Farcry Primal
Astroneer

that’s about it so far it’s early yet so time will tell.

My #1 hands down is Astroneer. I’ve been itching to get my hands on that game since the moment I found it months back. I even made a pretty big post about it a whilte ago, check it out if you want: Astroneer, A Game of Aerospace Industry and Interplanetary Exploration

only 4 words are needed here for me…

Tom Clancys: THE DIVISION :slight_smile:

MLB The Show 16 will be an added perk, also the new expansion in WoW will probably take up alot of my time in September

Let us praise @Droul there is wisdom in those 4 words.

Besides that:

• Hitman
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Uncharted 4
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • No Man’s Sky
  • Dues Ex Mankind Divided
  • Quantum Break
  • Dishonored 2

I’m sure a million others i missed, lol.

That is a cool looking game. I’ll have to add that to the list :wink:

Yeah I’m sure I’ll put some time into Legion. While I no longer sub 24/7/365 I still pick up the expansions on release and play till I’ve had my fill.

The Division does look awesome it something I’d expect to be enjoyed to it’s fullest when running with a team of trusted mates though and I get stuck running solo more often than not due to my odd play times :frowning:

Overwatch.
The Division.

I forgot Overwatch! I had a pretty damn good time playing it a bit last year before they took it down.

Yes to ALL of this. And maybe some DLC pack like battlefront and RB6. I could only hop for a battlefield 5 to be at minimum be announced also. Battlefield > all other FPS for me. :smile: