A Look Back: What games have you achieved 100% or gotten a Platinum trophy?

I’m curious, with @Nubhugs eventual victory celebration for Platinuming Dragon Age: Inquisition, what are everyone’s Platinum trophies and/or 100% achievements over 2014, or even your most favorite ones?

I’m pretty sure the only full game that I have ever achieved 100% on was Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on Xbox 360. More recently, I keep accruing too many video games to hold focus on just one and complete it…

What are your achievements?

So kinda old games but I platinumed Darksiders and Darksiders 2 on PS3 earlier this year.

I got ask if the achievements in Halo 3, then Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim. Those were with DLC and everything.

I’ve gotten a few platinums.

I got plat for Wolfenstein, Infamous SS, NFS Rivals, and I got 100% in Cel Damage (no plat). My trophie profile is here though - http://psnprofiles.com/NVS_1

This year I got the Platinum in: Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Minecraft for PS4, Jak and Daxter 1 (PS3), Battlefield 4, inFAMOUS Second Son.

I came so close to getting Watchdogs but I just didn’t have the patience to finish the last Drinking Game. I’ll go back to it some time I’m sure once I stop being so salty over it.

Next up is Wolfenstein or Assassin’s Creed Unity

If I remember correctly, one of the updates for Watch Dogs made the drinking game a bit easier. If that’s the last thing you got, probably worthwhile taking another stab at it.

Whaaaat are you serious? You are an angel @NVS_1

Here’s my list:

Very comprehensive list you got there, lol.

My last platinum was FFX Remaster. Also achieved on Mass Effect 3, AC3/Black Flag, Batman Arkham Asylum, Skyrim, Far Cry 3, and Infamous Second Son.

I used to have a lot of free time on my hands…

More importantly, when is Strats gonna make a Flawless Raider run on VoG???

We should start putting together a team and making sure it’s being recorded by all perspectives.

Oh shit, @Vocino, we have the same list!

high-five :wink:

I got this last week, my first Platinum of 2015. I do not recommend playing this game for any reason or price. The frame rate was mostly fixed but the game itself is boring, the story falls flat, and the collectibles are horrible. I feel like this Platinum is made of tin.

You’re a monster @Nubhugs.

lol, same here…I don’t have the attention span to finish all the trophies once I finish the main story

Yea, I stopped playing this after only halfway through the main story. Just seemed disjointed and boring even after the fixes. I can’t imagine the time it took to do all the side quests etc for this.

(Beautiful renditions of Paris though!)

I can finally return the game now!

Congrats! I"m still a few trophies away. Hardest one will probably just be the perfect raider (No teammates dieing I think)

Yeah all I have left is the flawless for destiny, I should probably get it.