A self-referential topic name would've introduced me better, I think

… so it’s a good thing I used one.

I’m 22 years old, Canadian, and I go by Blaze Pascal on Steam, @kephrean on ESO, and Wulibo everywhere else. Most of the year I’m a mildly mannered Philosophy grad student with love for computer science, spec. fiction, stand-up comedy, and some casual gaming. During the summer I go full-time gamer, and part-time programmer/student.

I was brought here by /r/elderscrollsonline’s Guild Fair Friday thread. I’ve been playing ESO for a couple weeks, and I’m currently level 42. My most-played game is Dota 2 (I’m 3.2k MMR if that means anything to anyone). I’m serious about both games (at least for the rest of the summer).

I like to be up-front that I’m bisexual, and I don’t go in for homophobia. If “this boss is gay” slips out or something I’ll probably just make fun of you, but I’ll stop playing with anyone who repeatedly slanders queer folk.

I am going to start by sticking this here:

Strats is a great community; lots of fun people, and while we do pick on each other and all that fun stuff, we do not tolerate things like racial or homophobic slurs.

That being said, welcome to the community :slight_smile:
We have a discord so come on over and hang out - and if you follow the advice of this thread here you can link your strats ID to your discord!

Welcome to Strats! Glad to have more CS interested folks.
:beard:
:strats_blue:
:jeans:

Hi @PreshusKitty thanks for the comforting words. I had read that and I don’t expect any trouble here at all, but like I said I like to be upfront because people who have been otherwise great to me have gotten, let’s say, weird when they found out.

Hi @tommy2118 yay CS! It’s not my principle interest so I might need help with any jargon if we chat about it, but I should be able to keep up.

Welcome! :strats_blue:

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Yea, the people in charge are really good about squashing any hint of slurs so you can relax here! We’re a mature community, well, maybe not so much in the NSFW channel…

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab yourself a :beer: or :cocktail: from the bar over there!

I approve of this! We need more of us here! :canada:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats friend! Like others have said …this is a great community and no need to worry about people (read losers) that shame others. Im glad you are here for some games!! :slight_smile: :strats_green:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.