A wild Jeragon has appeared

Hello Strats!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’ve been enjoying my time immensely with the Strats Albion Chapter and feel like I’ve found a cool community to do some gaming with.

A little about myself:

I am an avid gamer with a deep love for MMO games.I started my MMO career in Final Fantasy 11 as a lonely scrub who kept constantly re-rolling his character and never made it past level 30. I played EQ2 with my father, family and friends, and due to loving that game I got heavily involved in Vanguard Saga of Heroes.

Well - Vanguard took over my life for nearly 3 years. I somehow went from a casual no-nothing to leading a world first progression raiding guild as their main tank.I’ve been hooked to raiding ever since.

I have played many of the major MMO releases in the last decade. Most of my time since has been spent in WoW (I love to raid lol) but I’ve also been in guild leadership across Aion, Age of Conan, Star War TOR, Warhammer, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Wildstar, and too many other games to count.

Outside of MMOs I play a decent amount of other titles. Currently I am spending a lot of time in Overwatch, Eve, Ark, Divinity Original Sin, and Fallout 4. While I enjoy those games, MMOs are my one true love and always drag me back. I am loving the survival-sandbox elements of Albion coupled with the group dungeon content and PvP. I also have my eyes on Crowfall and am hoping for great things there in the future.

My playstyle is usually that of a hardcore mindset. Games are the thing I choose to spend my free time on and I want to do them right. I spend a great deal of time learning and theorycrafting as I join a new game and wish to be around people who constantly are trying to improve, better themselves, and better the guild they are in.

Anyway - enough about me! I am looking forward to contributing more to the Albion effort and helping in anyway I can.Thanks for reading!

Jeragon (aka Jera, Elemente)

Welcome to Strats!!! Glad to have you with us :smile:

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Jeragon!

Welcome to the community. If you are interested in joining the Strats GW2 guild let me know and we can hook you up.

wow, I really wanna play Crowfall now… Welcome!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

@Diacuss I’m not playing too much GW2 atm but if I do pick back up I’d love to join.
@Philspaz Crowfall looks amazing. If they pull it off well it could be the answer to my gaming itch for a long time coming!

Looking forward to killing some scrubs with everyone!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or encounter any problems :wink:

Welcome to the party @Jeragon! With all those titles, where the heck do you find all the time to play? And can I have some of it? Could always use more time.

Man I’m so stoked about Crowfall!

Great intro, welcome! :strats_blue:

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.