Advance Raid Membership Group

elderscrollsonline
pc

To be considered for membership in the Advance 12 man raiding group reply to this thread with the following information:

(Before you commit to consideration for a raiding position understand that raids require extensive periods of time for testing and progress. This thread is not for casual raiding but in order to create an elite group that will play test, create strategies that will enable our other groups to get the content on “farm” status and eventually develop leaders capable of leading our main groups. If you cant contain yourself, if your mother calls you a loser three or more times a day if dead baby jokes, what you had for dinner or how you are l33t in pvp are the only things you can talk about DO NOT APPLY. If you can follow directions, invest time and be respectful to your raid mates keep reading.)

Class:

Role:

Current Level:

Time Zone: (CST)

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months?: (participation in the initial raid group might require extensive testing periods as such expect 5-6 hour raids once or twice a week minimum)

Previous Raid Experience:

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?:

On a 1 to 10 scale how funny do you find an Orc that can actually read (lol wtf orcs reading)?

Class: Sorc

Role: DPS, but can configure to heal.

Current Level: VR2

Time Zone: CST+11 (?) I’m 11 hours ahead. My work is going to be quite flexible in the coming months, so will be able to play at odd hours. But weekends are best.

I don’t have any previous raid experience.

I would be willing to lead my role, but would need some experience first.

What’s a scale?

Class: Dragonknight
Role: Tank
Current Level: VR1, almost 2
Time Zone: PST

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months?:
I can commit to doing at least 2 nights per week plus during the day on weekends.

Previous Raid Experience: Oh man… Started out leading Anarchy Online raids in both pve and pvp (when it wasn’t shit). I was the raid leader of an old Everquest raiding group back in the day as well. FC in old school Goonfleet (before the initial drama) and then later TEST. In WOW I was part of several raiding guilds but I tried not to lead much as I had real life things at the time. Though I was always primary tank (Warrior) and usually ended up doing pickup leading for the 13 year olds that got out of hand. I’ve tried virtually every other MMORPG out there but those are the main raiding ones that stick out in my head.

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: Absolutely.

On a 1 to 10 scale how funny do you find an Orc that can actually read (lol wtf orcs reading)? Purple.

Role: Tank / Healer

Current Level: 25 almost 26lol

Time Zone: CST

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months?: I can commit to at least three nights per week and most weekends.

Previous Raid Experience: First MMO (sounds better than none)

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: Yes

On a 1 to 10 scale how funny do you find an Orc that can actually read (lol wtf orcs reading)? 10 steel ingots

Class: Nightblade
Role: DPS
Level: VR2
Time: +1
Experience: Many years in semi bleeding edge progression raiding WoW guild as a tank.
Leadership: Sure, why not.
Last question: I wont respond to this question because I do not accept that Orcs can read.

Class: Nightblade

Role: DPS

Current Level: 31

Time Zone: CST+1 (EST)

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months?: (participation in the initial raid group might require extensive testing periods as such expect 5-6 hour raids once or twice a week minimum): Definitely enough to collectively meet the minimum requirements. I’ll meet that requirement with ease and be on as much as possible generally.

Previous Raid Experience: World of Warcraft. For months, I was a tactician and war general for a heavy PvP guild in a vicious server against overwhelming numbers in the opposing Horde faction.

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: With vigor and gusto.

On a 1 to 10 scale how funny do you find an Orc that can actually read (lol wtf orcs reading)? 1. Reading isn’t meant for slaves. 50 lashes minimum punishment.

Role: DPS/Heal

Current Level: 49

Time Zone: (CST+01:00) (UTC-05:00)

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months? 6+

Previous Raid Experience: Played various past MMOs from SWG, WoW, FF online, GW 1 and 2. Leading guild raids in vanilla wow. We achieved farming in MC, BWL, ONY, ZG and AQ. I quit while progressing into Naxx.

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: Sure

Role: Healer

Current Level: 32

Time Zone: (CST) +1 EST

How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week in the next six months?: 10+

Previous Raid Experience: None, this is my first MMO, i’ve run dungeons plenty of times though.

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: Absolutely, once i am a high enough level

On a 1 to 10 scale how funny do you find an Orc that can actually read (lol wtf orcs reading)? This question defeats all logic 10/10

Sorc
DPS
VT1
EST
I expect to be able to give several hours per day, especially on raid days for the next few months. I will be taking a vacation from May 10th through 24th, and I will be unavailable for that time. Other than that I plan to be one of the more active players in the guild.
I was in a few raiding guilds over the span of time I played World of Warcraft, some of which we’re server leaders in progression. I’ve mostly been playing MOBA’s over the last few years, but the skills from those games might actually translate better for coordination than you might think.
I would absolutely be willing the be a class leader. I try to lead by example in mumble, and in Cyrodiil, I’d be happy to be a resource for other fellow sorcs.
The librarian of the Mage’s College of Skyrim was an Orc. Just an unfair stereotype. 0/10

Class: Dragonknight

Role: Tank

Current Level: VR2

Time Zone: EST

A) How many hours do you predict you will invest in this game per week, (B) in the next six months?:
A) 4-5 hours per day 5 days per week and 8-10 hours per day Saturdays.
B) 672 - 840 hours in the next 6 months.

Previous Raid Experience: Nothing worth mentioning.

Would you be willing to lead you class/role in raids?: In the distant future.