AiKiller's Live Stream! + 200 Follower Goal

Well I decided I’d post about my Twitch stream/info since a few people are doing it. BTW for those of you who already follow me I want to thank you so much!

Before I start I would like to say that I’m currently at 182 followers and when I hit 200 followers I will be doing a 12 - 24 hour live stream event. When I hit 100 followers I said the same thing and ended up doing a 16 hour live stream.
First off I would like to say that I stream everyday at 2 AM CST. (I really need something that is during the daytime. :stuck_out_tongue:)
I mostly stream modded minecraft but hopefully Soon™ I’ll be able to stream on the Strats minecraft server.

Thank you everyone for your support!

Watch out for this guy! He gives away free cupcakes in his streams that I’m fairly certain are laced with epicac. :wink:

Hey @invaderdoom I heard you like cupcakes… You want some? :wink:

Ohhhhh no. You aren’t getting me to fall for that one again!

To add onto my goal. I just got a new follower… And this is how many followers he has plus he’s a Twitch partner… This maybe a start of something epic. So uhh I’ll just be over here #FanGirling

ill check ya out.

Nice AIKiller! Is that Another Minecraft streamer?

It actually isn’t. Last game he played was binding of Issac. I’m trying to get into his Twitch Team (Since you can get into multiple) but I doubt I’m going to get that lucky. He also makes really good music.

Yeah ill have to check out his stream sometime!