Albion Online - Guild Information and Policies

albiononline
pc

Welp, seems like the message I put up about this got caught in the crash. The short version is @Zohh, @Fiddler, and a few others are still playing, but most of us are in a holding pattern since the (again) extended testing phase and (again) impending wipe and (again) pushed-back release date. The guild is effectively AFK until the next wipe at which point we’ll reevaluate the situation.

Strategically,
@Auth

Hello Fellow Albioners,

As you can probably tell by the name, this is going to be a thread where you can find guild information and policies. As we grow as a guild, and new information/policies arise, the information here will be updated.

GUILD INFORMATION

How do I get invited to the guild?
In order to be part of the StratsCo Albion Online guild, you must have a forum account, as well as post an introduction on the forums. Once this is done, message Bradum, Auth, or Kellock93 in game to get an invite.
If none of us are on, send us a message on the forums and we will make sure we try and invite you when we’re on next.

Where is the Guild?
As of right now, our Guild island is located in Queen’s Market. We plan on later acquiring a territory, and that information will be added here when that happens.

Which buildings can I use?
Once a member of the StratsCo guild, you are welcome to use the guild auction house, any of the buildings on the StratsCo island, as well as the buildings on select player islands listed below:

Auth’s Island

• Stone Refiner
  • Cook
  • Butcher

Ghosthog’s Island

• Saddler

What role should I play in the guild?
First and foremost, do what you will have fun doing. Doing something someone else is already doing is still more helpful than not doing anything at all.
If you’re interesting in making sure you’re helping out the guild to the best of your abilities, the link to google docs listed below will take you to a sheet listing what everyone in the guild is gathering/crafting. Please make sure you fill it out when you decide what you’d like to do.

Click me to go to the spreadsheet!

GUILD POLICIES

Guild Objectives
The objective of the StratsCo Albion Online guild is to build friendships while all working towards a common goal, the betterment of the Albion Online guild.
While all of us want to better our characters, the best way to do this is to all work together to improve the guild. We expect all members of the StratsCo Albion guild to share this mindset.

Guild Buildings and Resources
Buildings and Resources will be provided to players that are part of the guild in order to help your progression. This comes with the assumption that you are using them in a mannor that helps the guild directly, or indirectly by progressing your character. They are not there for you to accumulate personal wealth.
Any player caught using guild resources to increase their personal wealth by selling them on the public auction house, or crafting items which they then sell on the public auction house, will be immediately banned from the guild.

Guild Auction House
On our Island there is a guild auction house where members of the StratsCo guild will be able to find resources,items, and mounts for much cheaper than on the regular Auction house.
Members are encourage to post the things they craft, gather, and grow on the guild auction house for other members to buy. Postings must be in the range of 20-50%* of the Queen’s Market value.

*this is the range we are testing, and it is subject to change

Please only buy what you need at the time so that others who need it have access to the listings as well.
Anyone caught stockpiling cheap supplies and items found on the guild auction house will be dealt with based on the circumstances, and can recieve a punishment as harsh as banishment from the guild.

Alternate Characters
If you have a character in the guild, any alternate characters will also be welcome in the guild.
If you do not wish to have your alternate character in the guild (to avoid guild taxes, or for other reasons), that is fine, but that character will not have access to guild resources.
Any players caught funneling guild resources into an alternate not in the guild will be banned.

As always, If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions/additions. please comment below.

@Auth @Kellock93 @teh_ninjaneer @Vocino @tommy2118 @Fiddler @nordss @Dezmo @finubar @boome @Calibian @DarknessAngel @Dopey @DrizztDo_Urden69 @Fiddler @ghosthog @nostop @Cracka08 @TheWhiteKnight

@veritas @Zharick

GUILD AUCTION HOUSE POLICY UPDATED:

On our Island there is a guild auction house where members of the StratsCo guild will be able to find resources,items, and mounts for much cheaper than on the regular Auction house.
Members are encourage to post the things they craft, gather, and grow on the guild auction house for other members to buy. Postings must be in the range of 20-50%* of the Queen’s Market value at the time of posting.

*this is the range we are testing, and it is subject to change

Please only buy what you need at the time so that others who need it have access to the listings as well.
Anyone caught stockpiling cheap supplies and items found on the guild auction house will be dealt with based on the circumstances, and can recieve a punishment as harsh as banishment from the guild.

oops, should have read this post first, I just stopped refining fiber so I can go straight gather and dropped all my left over fiber in the chests. Totally should have put it in our auction house, so whoever can get in those chests can give it to our refiners, sorry again.

Hey all, just wanted to find out real quick if Strats is still active in Albion?

Welp, seems like the message I put up about this got caught in the crash. The short version is @Zohh, @Fiddler, and a few others are still playing, but most of us are in a holding pattern since the (again) extended testing phase and (again) impending wipe and (again) pushed-back release date. The guild is effectively AFK until the next wipe at which point we’ll reevaluate the situation.

Will Strats be active during the go-live of Albion? It’s coming up on 7/17. I’m currently playing with a bunch of Brazilians, but I don’t speak Portuguese, so it’s difficult.

Not on the scale we did for the alphas/betas, I don’t expect. A whole bunch of folks (myself included) were super-hyped for this game, but after several restarts and delays in release, the vast majority have moved on and have no interest diving back into Albion at this point.

I’ll be looking into it soon. Have to gauge interest, and see if we have anyone with the time to take on a leadership role.

Over the past couple weeks I’ve been reaquainting myself with the game and playing with a guild called Templars of Steel. If you message AurumTitanos in game I’m sure he’ll send you an invite (we all speak English).