Albion Online - Sign Up/Planning for Launch

albiononline

Hello Strategist and fellow Albioners,

After many years of waiting, launch is upon us.
After guaging the number of people interested in playing on launch, it doesn’t seem like we have enough people to form a productive guild. Because of this I’ve set us up to merge with a great guild, Templars of Steel, lead by the one and only @AurumTitanos. Templars of Steel is both competitive and very inclusive to all, making them a great fit with StratsCo.

This thread is where you will find all guild information, and where planning for launch will occur. Any new information will be added in a new post, as well as appended to the original post.

If you plan to play on launch, please post below. For guild invite in the current beta, please message myself or Aurum.

@Derangedtaco @teh_ninjaneer @Nevaduck @ghosthog @lyteforce @Calibian @DrizztDo_Urden69 @Droul @Biggles7268 @Majordomo @finubar @Harbinger @Vyngaard @Cracka08 @Fiddler @DarknessAngel @TheWhiteKnight @veritas @Kellock93

GUILD INFORMATION

Starting Cities
Martlock/Bridgewatch

Guild Island
Caerleon

Private Island
Martlock

Templars of Steel Discord

OTHER INFO / RESOURCES

Templars of Steel Codex
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/303116175121055744/335614217640083456/ToS_-_Codex_Templars1.pdf

Skills & Stats Spreadsheet

Albion Wiki
http://albiononline.gamepedia.com/Albion_Online_Wiki

Greetings Everyone, I'm GoMunRah
Hey, Derangedtaco here, initially for ESO, but hopefully more!

Hey guys! Would be super happy to have the StratsCo family join up! Just contact either me or Bradum and would be eager to get you set up :slight_smile:

Did someone say ‘release date’ :fearful:

Oh my shit he lives!

Motherflippin Willy Fiddler

(Bradum = Mohomohommad in case you weren’t here for that)

Do they have a website or a place where we can check out their guild structure?

I imagine I’ll check it out at launch. How active I am though… not sure…

I thought you gave up on Albion.

I suppose I should give it another shot considering I dumped a bunch of money on a preorder like 20 years ago.

Currently all the information is in the Discord, but I’ll gradually be populating this thread with more and more information.

hey, stranger. Tagging the word albion has certainly brought me back from the dead. Have just booted up the game, and its all very different. Gathering is almost a pleasure. Going to hook up with Templars for the rest of the beta, to get back into the swing of it. Have you got any discord links? or any other info…? Cheers.

Ping me on discord when you’re on and want an invite.

I mean as the person that brought us into this game, I will definitely be there, hopefully starting a new job in a couple of weeks, interview is tomorrow, so not sure how much I’ll play but looking forward to learning it all again :slight_smile:

Looks like the old gang is back together, I am in :smiley:

Kellock in the HOUSE!!!

I have installed Albion. I have no idea what I’m doing.

I have installed Albion. I have no idea what I'm doing

Well, I am not sure if I can make it this weekend but I think I will join by next week to get up to speed :smiley:

Well, my only regret is that I have 2 weeks of night shift starting on the 17th XD

4 posts were split to a new topic: I have Albion installed. I have no idea what I’m doing

I don’t know if my old(put old on that) guild will come back, so if there’s an empty slot on the group, you can count on me XD