Albion Online Strats (PvP)

For those of you who don’t know the Strats PvP guild in Albion has recently undergone some dramatic changes. With several key players deciding to step away from the Strats PvP guild for the foreseeable future, changes were needed to ensure the future of a strong PvP guild in Albion going forward.

One of those first changes was establishing a core of leadership supported by @Auth and the Strats team that would communicate with the community to provide the best overall PvP experience in Albion. I, Xyrdin, have stepped up to fill that role as the new Guild Master of Strats (PvP) guild in Albion Online. I look forward to working with the Strats community to provide the highest quality Hardcore Albion PvP experience possible.

With that being said… I did mention changes needed to be made and so they have begun…

One of the strongest points of the Strats (PvP) guild is its emphasis on Hardcore. This means that one of the intended principles of the guild was an active player base of players. Based on this founding principle, we have begun our rebuild with a purge of characters from the guild list who appear to be inactive. I took time to carefully go through the list of all 210 characters within the Strats (PvP) guild and selected the individuals that appeared to me to be players no longer actively playing or those unable to reach the standards we are expecting within the Hardcore guild.

It is important to me that you understand this does not mean Strats no longer wants you. If you feel like you were unfairly kicked from the guild you can message me to talk about being re-invited to the guild both here on the forums and in game.

Please understand. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I’m sure there is at least one person out there that I kicked on accident or an alt that I didn’t know about.

Additionally, the StratsCo (PvE) guild is open to accept anyone interested in continuing with Strats without as much commitment to maintaining a presence online just like they always have. You can get in-contact with @Auth about an invite.

Continuing, for those Strats members who were led to join Titans under the impression that the Strats (PvP) guild was disbanding. You are welcome to stay there if you so choose and no one will bother you. However, if you do want to rejoin to be a part of the rebuilding process, let me know. :slight_smile: We’d love to have you come back so just catch me in game or shoot me a message here on the forums.

Keep in mind this is rebuilding and it will take some time.

Finally, I just want to say thank you to everyone in the greater Strats community who has supported the Strats Albion players. Especially those of us in the Strats (PvP) guild. We appreciate everything you guys do to support your fellow gamers. Again… I look forward to working with all of you!