Albion: PvP thoughts and kill list

albiononline

A lot of us are in this game for the PvP aspects which is awesome! However, I’d advise caution on who you attack/gank. We are in the process of trying to set up a couple alliance and don’t want to be hitting those we might want as our allies. So I suggest restraint until @DrizztDo_Urden69 gives us some clear direction on who we should or should not attack.

Also, in general, I don’t think we want to be known as a bunch of camping gankers. Camping is fine for those assholes that deserve it, but in my opinion should not be what we do to those we kill in normal PvP circumstances.

That being said, I think we should have a kill list of those that have ganked us. So please post below:

1. Navi/nevi Cloak n Dagger
  2. A group from Asylum hit @teh_ninjaneer so keep an eye out; they are up for grabs.

Cloak and Dagger is up for grabs, and I have no affiliation with Asylum so hit away. Don’t hit any Kraken or Banished for now as I am working on an alliance with them at the moment. thank you for this post @ghosthog :slight_smile:

If there’s an MOTD in game, it might be worth pointing people to the forums (specifically the in-game recruits) to ensure they don’t go pissing into the wind by going kill-crazy, among other things :wink: