Alien:Isolation

I know it’s not a multiplayer game, but was interested to see if anyone else was excited about this game? I’ve been very excited since the announcement of it, and how true it’s going to stay to Ridley Scott’s 1979 film. Anyone else excited about this survival horror game set to come out soon?

Alien is my all time favorite movie hands down. I am beyond excited for the release of this. It has the look and feel of the original movie, even the equipment you use is very basic and I love it. It really does feel like a survival horror with how limited you are in defending yourself. The lack of control is what makes these types of games scary.

Awesome. Good to know there is some big LV426 fans on here. Console or PC? I’m getting mine on PC, hopefully it runs well on my updated rig.

I’ll end up getting it on PS4, I don’t keep my desktop updated enough anymore to run it at the pretty settings. The fact that you just used LV-426 just put you high on the cool guy list. :stuck_out_tongue:

So many games getting released now, I need more time/money. But I dunno I might be too chicken to play this:p

Got the game last night on Steam, the released it early! Game so far is great! Only a few hours in, really haven’t had to avoid the Alien much yet, mainly humans and androids, but I’m still loving it. The atmosphere, ambient sound and music are awesome. I’m sure it will look great on the PS4, but the PC graphics blew me away. Probably the best looking game I’ve played on a PC to date. Can’t wait to get home tonight and play some more, and probably get killed by the Alien a bunch. :slight_smile: I guess Destiny will have to be put on hold for a little bit now. Also planning on picking up a PS4 later this week, so I can play with everyone on Strats finally. I’ve only found one person here that plays on PS3.

Man this is great news! I’ve been so torn with the up and down reviews… I want this game to succeed so so badly. I refuse to watch any streams because I want the entire experience to be fresh. Hopefully there is a good holiday sale… Also, good to see you on the PS4 side soon :smile: