All about me! (Destiny Player)

I’ve been playing Destiny and have encountered some missions that seem to really require either a bigger gun or some teammates. I’ve had a PS4 for 1.5 years but only recently go on the PSN. So I was trying to figure out how to make some friends and discovered It seemed to indicate it was for older players and 67 seems older.

Also, I teach Computer Science, am into 1/8 scale model trains (e.g. live steam) and I’m in a marching band.

Interesting. What do you play?

And welcome to Strats. I’m not sure how active our Destiny community is at the moment; I believe many PS4 users are on The Division right now. Maybe some of the active console users will swing by and give you an update.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats! :strats_green:

Welcome to Strats!! :smile: paging @blinkbrac and @ohnokenzilla …new Destiny player for the clan!

Welcome, friend!

Welcome aboard!

Auxiliary percussion. Tambourine, Cowbell, Maracas, Castanets, Shekere, etc.

Looks like an awesome band! :smile:

Yeah man, send me a FR on PS4 and we can shoot the mans!

PS4 Tag: ohnokenzilla

Welcome to the party! Fellow band geek here (bassoon and percussion); it’s always nice to run into one of my own. Feel free to hit us up if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.