Aloha all! Nice to meet you!

Aloha from Hawaii! I’ve been gaming since I was a kid and primarily play Halo. I recently built a PC after watching someone play Dead By Daylight and I’ve discovered so many new games to play! I’ve never been a PC gamer but now I’ve hit a new level of game addiction.

I work full time and it’s been challenging to find people to play with after work due to time zones so I started streaming on Twitch and have been trying to find nice communities to meet similar players.

Here are my main games:
Xbox - All the Halos, 7 Days to Die
PC - Dead By Daylight, Overwatch

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the club! And welcome to PC gaming! Great to have ya

Aloha! What island you on? I’m partial to Maui, but I won’t hold it against you! :wink:

And welcome to Strats! Have you joined our Discord server yet? Also, help yourself to a :beer: from the fridge if you’re so inclined. Pretty sure we’ve still got a few chillin’ in there.

Welcome aboard! And to the world of pc game addiction :smiley:

Welcome to Strats!

Hi there, welcome to the club.

Hey, welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

OVERWATCH! excited about the Halloween stuff?

Hello, welcome to Strats.

Welcome good… uhh… lady sir?

I’m on Oahu :slight_smile: but love all the other islands :heart:️ And thanks I joined the discord!

Yesss!!! I played brawl last night. Couldn’t beat medium :frowning:

In fairness, I’ve spent most of my time in Hawaii on Maui & only saw a few of the other islands on a cruise last year. If I wasn’t as sick as I was when we got off in Honolulu, I might’ve seen more of Oahu.

This sounds like we need to get you (and me) in a StratsCo team to rock and/or roll!

Welcome to the Strats family!

Yes!!! I’ll be on tonight. I think my battlenet is jujublee#1833

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.