Amazon E3 Sale - 20% Off Select Items Until June 17

Seems Amazon.com has fired up their annual E3 sale with 20% off a select number of items. Having gone through the list, seems if you’re in the market for a mouse, keyboard or headset you’ll likely find some decent pricing.

For instance, the Logitech G502 comes to approximately $41 after the discount which is only slightly above it’s lowest price according to Camel.

Anyone got something here they can put to use?

• Add 1 qualifying product in the list below to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on the product information page.
  • Add the promotion code “20OFFE3” at checkout

Nicely. Guess I should look over everything when I get home.

Nice! I might pick up a headset. Those belkin gigabit extender plugs look interesting too.

TP-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port, Small Footprint w/ Intelligent Signal LED Ring, (RE350)

I’ve always wondered about these. While WiFi in my condo is decent, the layout isn’t conducive to us getting a solid signal in the bedroom. If I were to pop one of these in our hallway, theoretically that could help.

Is the juice really worth the squeeze?

Welp… time to go through my amazon wishlist now…

Moral fiber.

I use a netgear range extender since my router is on one side of the house and a bedroom on the other end has no ethernet jacks. Various speed tests tell me that the PC in that room has similar speeds as my wired PC.