Anniversary thread!

Today is my anniversary for joining Strats! I saw we had no circle jerk congratulations thread for everyone’s anniversary, so here it is!

:dickbutt:

Am I doing this right?

This inspires me. Anyone who has there Strats Anniversary coming up should have their avatar forced to a Dickbutt .GIF for a week or so.

Yay, mine was 04/21

Shane… it’s… it’s beautiful… It’s just… my god… the colors…

I am uncomfortable with the amount of dickbutt in this thread. However the rainbow dickbutt of the original post is quite impressive.

A little late but…

It’s never late for a good :dickbutt: @Wheatums!

I made a generator a while ago for occasions just like this. You’d be surprised how often it comes up. My brother texted me last night asking for the link to it.

http://shaneriley.com/dickbuttjs

Have fun.

“Because you Craved more” What was the original occasion for making this gift to mankind?

A fellow programmer had a Ruby gem (a piece of reusable code) that simply printed penises of varying sizes to the console in text form ( 8==D ). A friend thought it was crazy that something useless got far more attention than his useful gems, so I set out to prove a point that silly always gets more attention. I posted it to Reddit once, and since then my site’s traffic is still 50% people generating dickbutts.

This is truly a work of art.

This is the premise behind the Deer Hunter game selling 1 million copies. Oh and Oklahoma.

I’m people now!