Another person from Texas!

Hello there, I’m Mitchell!

My wife (Kaidence Lovely) and Dawtie (my friend, from the post below) told me to join this awesome community in hopes of finding new friends to adventure with in Black Desert Online. With that said, hit me up! I believe my character is name is Doreme Fasolati? Not sure just made the character and I never keep the same names as I do on other online games because I get bored of names.

Oh yeah this is an introductory to me…isn’t it!? Uh um, okay.
Gaming wise, I’ve played the Ever Quest franchise for a good 7 years and then I played World of Warcraft for about 9 years on and off. In between these years, I’ve have also experimented with other MMORPG(s). You name it, I’ve played it.
Other than that, I play many single player games on consoles, such as, the PlayStation 4.

Life wise, I am full time student working on two master’s degree, one in computer science and another in electrical engineering. I plan to specialize in graphic engine development.

• Mitchell

Welcome to Strats!!! Glad to have you join us. You can find alot of the BDO info here …when you are ready hop on our Mumble server and say hi and we will get you a guild invite! :slight_smile:

Yay thanks for joining! :smiley: Can’t wait to see you guys in game finally and we can all do quests together. Welcome!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you both join us :smiley:

Oh man, another EQ1 victim!

Veeshan started my career and then took me to Stormhammer ($tormhammer). Where did you play at and who did you play with?

Welcome aboard, BDO seems to be getting some nice ppl. Hope you all decide to stay

Many Texans here, where abouts u @? Austin over here.
Any-who, welcome aboard! See ya in the desert.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Houston checking in here. Somebody link the Summer meetup thread (on mobile right now). Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

As requested, Houston Summer 2016 meetup

Thanks! I am in Austin too!

Welcome to the :strats_green: party! You’ll find the punch & pie over there. —> :tropical_drink::cake:

We are all north Austin close enough to love It far enough not to hate it lol.

Welcome to Strats!!

Welcome to Strats, hope to see ya around!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.