Anyone know of a landscape+portrait combo that line up perfectly?

I want something like this to use on my VESA mount:

Where Display A is a high performing large display and Display B is something much smaller that doesn’t need to be as nearly high performing.

HOWEVER, there are some questions!

1. Can you use multi-display Gsync if Display A is Gsync and Display B isn’t?
  2. If they’re both Gsync enabled but Display B has lower refresh rate, will Display A (that the game is playing on) be limited to that?

No, there’s a bit in the monitor that’s required for gsync to work on it; if only one is gsync, only that one will be able to do gsync things.

Pretty sure not, especially if you’ve identified the primary gsync monitor in your nvidia control panel settings.

2560x1600 (16:10) and 1600x900 (16:9)
3440x1440 (21:9 - you own one already) and 1440×900 (16:10)

The trick is getting ones that are the right physical size too.

I’m totally fine with that. The portrait display is just for text stuff anyway. What I’m afraid of is the main gaming display being downscaled on FPS due to the shortcomings of the portrait since the game will be in full screen borderless mode.

I have gsync on my main monitor and regularly get 90-100 FPS even though the refresh on my 2nd monitor is only 60 Hz. Gsync can be enabled either “all the time” or “only in full screen,” so you shouldn’t have any issues in borderless.