Archeage Closed Beta/ Launch

archeage
pc

A few hours ago, TRION announced at their little party in Seattle the official launch date of Archeage! To read all about it, click here.

BUT, to sum it up into a nutshell, this is what they revealed:

Open Beta will start on Sept. 4 at 10am PDT till Sept. 8, same time, and will be available to all players with no invitation needed. If you’ve played during Closed Beta, your character will be waiting for you. After Open Beta will be the official server wipe in preparation for the Head Start, kicking off on Sept. 12 at 10:00 AM PDT for those who purchased the appropriate founder pack. All progress from Head Start will carry over to launch.

Also, the Alpha and Omega servers will be permanently brought down August 31 at 12:00 AM. It seems as though they have something in store for Alpha testers, stating that they should “check their in-game mail [around 6pm PDT], keep a weather eye on the horizon, and be ready for anything…”

You can prepare for Open Beta now by using Glyph to update or install ArcheAge if you would like to get a head start.

Can’t wait to see you guys in the game!

Did they ever add an option to “invert y-axis” for this game? Not having that option in settings completely turned me off to playing. I played Beta 3 for about 5 minutes only to discover I had no desire relearning 25+ years of gaming.

So Excite!!!

And @DracoIsmenium, Yay Crisis Averted!!

Yeah so I bought the $150 package today, I managed to get back to school so I’m ready :smiley:

Holy smokes batman we going into high gear boys!