Archeage Recruiting

archeage
pc

Hello their my friends.
It is time to take Archeage seriously. We are in desperate need of new members. Still at the bottom of this post I am going to put our recruiting pitch. Copy it paist it and spam the hell out of the in game. I also encourage you to tweak it to add your own flavor to it.
The guild Strats is recruiting . We are and 18+ Guild looking for members that enjoy a no drama environment, with fun and friendly people that enjoy fishing, trade runs, PVP ,PVE and mercenary work, always willing to lend a helping hand. We have weekly planned events and Monthly contest. We also have a Mumble server. if we sound like the guild for you PST!

Thank you
                                                      < Zymora>

reads good chief, I’d drop the merc work since we haven’t actually done any that I know of.

We have weekly planned events and Monthly contest. We also have a Mumble server. if we sound like the guild for you PST! <<-should read…

Some of the things we provide for our members are. Weekly planned events/activities as well as contests monthly for fun prizes. We use Mumble as our voice server to build stronger group bonds as well as have laughs while running across Aurouia. If we sound like the guild for you PST!

I know TL;DR

Unfortunately the window for any chat channel only allows so many words. Show either way I had to dumb it down to… The guild Strats is recruiting. 18+ looking for members that enjoy fishing, trade runs, PVP,PVE. We have a Mumble server. Sound like the guild for you PST!

just downloaded the game this week and it’s alright so far…i’m BRAND spankin new but a WoW vet since vanilla … what server are we on??

NM just saw which server! lol

thread is 3-4 months old, not sure if many people from strats still play.

Hey we are on the Enla server and to my know age there is no active members in the strats guild hasent been for a few months but if u need any help with the game or getting started add me my in game name is zeark and I have plent to offer in terms of assistance in starting the game from extra land to rides on my trade ship to help u get some starting gold

I might join, can I be like a veteran if I am new…?