ARK: Survival Evolved new server details

for those that dont own it yet it can be gotten cheaply at

Server name P/W [redacted]

We will be running a different map called TheCenter

Workshop mods also to start Stargate Atlantis EDIT NEW Ark automated Better Beacons Behemoth Wall mod Small Dragons Death beacons edit new EDIT NEW ark advance

I am new to all this moding and running server so let me know if you need me to correct edit or tweek anything.

EDIT : I started at south3, any small 3x3 stone building you find your welcome to use, I am making em all around the small island as that is both the best way to lvl and also gives safe start place for ppl

edit for improved performance
Go to your steam library firnd ARK, right click then properties, then set launch options…
then in the pop up box paste the following string then hit ok

“use -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10 -nomansky –lowmemory

Next improvement for little effort is

Set ARK Survival settings inside Nvidia Control Panel
This will make it so the game runs at its best with little to no visual loss!

1. Open Nvidia Control Panel
  2. Go to “Manage 3D Settings”
  3. Click on the “Program Settings” Tab
  4. WAIT for the dropdown menu area to fully load so you dont make the panel freeze (common issue for me anyway)
  5. Select “Add”
  6. SKIP TO STEP 7 IF YOU ALREADY PLAYED THE GAME, IF NOT THEN READ THIS AND GO ON TO STEP 8. Click on Browse and go to the install directory for the game (Example: C:/ProgramFiles (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/ARK/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ShooterGame.exe) and select the ShooterGame.exe file and click Open.
  7. You will see a window pop up that has the sorting set to “Recently Used.” If you already booted the game up then you should see ShooterGame in the list somewhere. Select it and click “Add Selected Program”
  8. When you added the game to the list then it should have automatically opened the game within the control panel window. Edit the following settings:
    Multi-display/mixed-GPU acceleration: Single Display Performance Mode
    Power Management mode: Prefer Maximum Performance
    Texture Filtering - Antisotropic Sample Optimization: On
    Texture Filtering - Quality: High Performance
    Triple Buffer - Off
    Vertical Sync - Off
    Maximum Pre-rendered frames - 1
  9. Click apply
  10. Check the settings to make sure they changed correctly, if not then change them.

Hello! I am quantumaticly Entangled

I’m in!

I’ll have to see if I can get it running! :stuck_out_tongue:

that and the ark automated was also with you in mind

I can*t find it ^^ Neither via the Browser IG, no surprise there. But also not via the steam server list. Can ya add another one of these connection links we had for the old server ?

about 2inches down in the middle is a small connect: steam button

Thank you :slight_smile:

did that work ??

Nope I only get a Timeout, the password is still the old one right ?

sent P/W PM

So everything worked out ^^ I even found you guys :wink: Thanks for the Help :smile:

Whats the pass for this, unless there’s another server everyone is playing on?

Hey @Zniri I tried logging into the server but it told me connection timed out! I tried several times and this keeps happening - do we have any idea why? <3

Happyend to me too on the First try. Do you have the right Passworts ?
Also disabeling my Firewall while joining did the Trick for me.

i am fairly certain i have the right password and i should have any firewalls interfering with it - i was able to join a different server just fine

the 1st time you try to join it has to download the mods from the workshop, this is what is causing the timeouts I think

ok I tried several times and kept getting timed out - I guess i will keep poking at it till it lets me in :slight_smile:

I managed to fix the problem by choosing the ark low memory (4 gb) option when i first load into the game
not sure if this will work for everyone having the issue, but it is worth a try
also after a bit if research is looks like joining a friend on your friends list who is already in game will bypass the issue as well
good luck dinosaur hunters!

I picked it up a couple weeks back when it was on sale on the Humble store. I havn’t really had time to fool with it but glad to see there is a Strats server :smiley: I looks like next months Humble Bundle will include a copy once I have it I’ll gladly pass it on to whoever needs it.

So I just downloaded all mods for this and did all the setting you recommended, but can’t join. The message that pops up is: Please ensure the server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all mod content.

I would say maybe I downloaded the wrong versions of mods, but seeing as I just did it, I’d say the server needs to be updated :smiley: