Bane of Bolivia Weekend in Ghost Recond: Wildlands (MAR 16-19)

Join us for the Bane of Bolivia!

Event for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday!

:strats_blue: Official Event Post:

I’m on a marathon Wildlands kick right now and we need YOU! If you’re not playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC, you should be. You can buy it on Amazon and instantly get the product key to add it to Uplay:

From there, jump into the Task Force (clan) and you’ll get easy recommendations for Strats clan lobbies to join while in game. See @Auth’s Task Force post:

Why you should get the game right now and play this weekend

There’s no better time than now. If you’ve been on the fence about picking up Wildlands, this should be your cue to get the eff off the fence and down into the frey.

• It’s new and exciting!
  • This is a great time to learn the game
  • Wildlands is 5000% more fun with friends than playing solo
  • I’ll be running XP Boosters which will give you 25% more XP. Others in the Force may as well and they stack!

Pretty much my bio tbh
Pretty much my bio tbh

Can we make it over 9000???

i SUPPOSE i could play…

@xploz1on that’s odd, are you signed in?

Why the PS4 hate yo?!?! I thought this was an inclusive community. Damn PC fanboiz. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ANYWHO, I shall actually be playing on PS4 with a RL buddy. If you’re on PS4 and need friends, I pity you. That said you’re welcome to join us for some shenanigans.

There’s no PS4 hate, but we also can’t get the PS4 guys in the PC Task Force (@ducksauce88 was talking about starting one up on Discord the other day; did anyone else fire one up that we don’t know about?). I would have preferred to get everyone in the same Task Force, but apparently that’s not allowed QQ

Also, we could only swing one copy of Wildlands (shit’s expensive, yo) and it’s easier to do digital codes for PC, honestly :wink:

I are mega joking. Just wanted to see if anyone on PS4 was interested.

I knew, but I also didn’t want people thinking we were overtly PCMR

Of course i am. But Ubi has always been weird to me.

Where? when? @ducksauce88 @WizzleMizzle and meself been playing pretty much every night. Having lots of fun too. When yo IRL friend is not around join usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Just want to thank everyone that came out to play last weekend. I had a blast!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.