Casual gamer on Steam

pc

Hey there everyone. I’m looking to build a network of gaming friends. I’m primarily a PC gamer, but I do have several consoles that mostly collect dust right now. I am pretty active on my steam account and just started on Twitch. Right now I’ve been on a Town of Salem kick, but I’m going to be getting into several games in my inventory, like ARK, since I see that Strats has servers for them.

Welcome to Strats, we have a lot of people here that play a lot of things so I hope you’ll find yourself quite comfy here in the near future :slight_smile:
We do have a steam group if you’d like to join us there: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stratsco
Hope to see you in game soon :3

Thank you. I joined the Steam group. :smiley:

We also have a discord server, if you’d like to join us there :slight_smile:

Awesome!

Welcome to the party! It is with regret that I have to say we don’t currently have an ARK server at this point; population declined to the point that it wasn’t worth sustaining, unfortunately. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Ah. Sorry to hear that. It seems like such a fun game to play, just not solo lol. I will let you know. Everythign has been pretty smooth so far. :slight_smile:

Welcome friend!

Thank you. :3

hay gurl

Lol. Hey.

Welcome! Glad to have you join us :slight_smile:

Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! Grab a :beer: if you’d like. Unless rum is your thing, then you’ll have to hit up @xploz1on because he hoards the stuff.

What I drink depends on the day, and I keep a flask of rum for going out anyway. Cheaper to just buy the coke. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.