Catfish_23 introduction to strats

I found strats on my facebook page so I thought I would try it. I am 46 yrs old and I play ton of different minecraft mods and server games, also I like to play with my 13 yr old son we have a blast. I would like to play on a server and not have to worry about any crap or greifing.

Thanks Scott (Catfish_23)

Welcome to Strats!! glad to have you with us! Have a peek [Here][1] and some more good info can be found [here!][2]

Look forward to seeing you ingame!!
[1]: [Minecraft] Strats' Minecraft Server [PC] (PVE)
[2]: State of the Server (8 Mar)

You have found the right place! Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the Dark side brother.

Hi Scott welcome to Strats! What kind of Minecraft mods do you like to play?

I play madpack 2, vanilla overhaul,vaygrims chance, direwolf120

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, friend me, I’m 45, no kids, love gaming. Got GTA?

Hey Scott. Welcome to Strats, friend.

Welcome to Strats feel free to try some of the complementary coffee and cookies.

Hey! Welcome to Strats!

@catfish: Welcome to Strats, Scott! It’s always great to see new faces. :smile:

Welcome to the chaos

Welcome to the best little corner on the Internet! There’s tons of minecrafters here, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in! Everyone is mature as well, which is what makes this place great, so I’m sure you’ll find some people to play with!

Hey mate, welcome aboard! Sorry about the hiccup getting you whitelisted, I think I typed your name wrong the first time :dickbutt: Let us know if you have any questions and hopefully we’ll see you at the Minecraft event this weekend :wink:

Welcome to the Community!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.