Comics anyone?

Wondering if anyone else here reads comics regularly.
If so which books are your reading lately.

I’ve been getting into Doctor Strange and Green Lantern as of late.

@JakeBilbrey is your guy.

I haven’t collected comics in about 10 years. Prior to that, though, I can tell you just about everything involving the X-Men related books.

But I do have a Marvel Heroes account!

Marvel Heroes is surprisingly well done

It was kinda bad at launch. They have made amazing changes in just one year.

I play extremely casually, having only one max level character. However, Iceman should be added early next year which will increase my interest.

Then I just wait for Multiple Man.

I dabbled in DC Universe for a while but haven’t played that one since bases/lairs were introduced. Never was all that excited about DC comics. So many overpowered heroes. But I really liked my Earth tank.

I’ve been reading Batman Eternal and the Injustice comic series for the most part pretty regularly. I’m about a month behind right now though. Injustice has such an amazing story line.

The Walking Dead :wink:

Up until the exact issue oddly enough😏

Matt Fraction’s Hawkeye (ending soon) and Brian Michael Bendis’s All-New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men is fun (these two X-Mens typically go together nicely)

Brian K Vaughn’s Saga is really really good if you like space epics (ala a Star Wars).

Which Doctor Strange are you reading? I’ve been meaning to do more of that. Brian K Vaughn’s Doctor Strange: The Oath is really good, as is Greg Pak’s Doctor Strange: Season One as an introduction to Doctor Strange.

I 100% agree. Saga is something very special and very fresh. Being a huge nerd for Sci-fi this comic has everything I could ever need. I stopped buying books about a year and a half ago because it was costing me too much but I never stopped picking up Saga.

I also agree with Hawkeye. That was another amazing comic series that I was really sad to see go. Same for the recent Thor. You have some good taste @JakeBilbrey

Lately I’ve just been buying whatever I find in boxes at the back of comic shops since he hasn’t had his own book for a while.
The bulk of what I get is Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme.

Best GN I’ve paged through in a while.

I just recently got into them, Just finished the GotG (2008) and will be starting the Thanos initiative this weekend.

I’ve actually just begun the New 52 Justice League. It’s okay, but I prefer the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Huzzah to the Ultimates!

Yeah, I generally prefer the Marvel Universe, but lately I’ve got a lot of love for Green Lantern and the Green Lantern Corps. It’s definitely my favorite part of the DC Universe.

Started Mr. Fyrefly21 on The Walking Dead, and also got him hooked on Gotham Central, sadly it’s had a rather short run :frowning:

There will always be a soft spot in my heart for the Runaways series (although my local book stores never have any that I want/need in stock), and I LOVE pretty well anything Green Arrow. Also an avid Sandman / Neil Gaiman fan, I dig the Endless :smile:
I collected Fables for like 16 TPBs’ worth of a while, and got super into Y: The Last Man and Invincible with an old friend years ago - I can’t wait until I’m done with school, because it’s the only time I allow myself to buy more books!

Yaaaay Green Lantern!

Been mostly reading Saga regularly, and what I pick up on whimsy on trades. The reboot everything trend really killed my monthly reading habits.

Also: I see Booster Gold and Blue Beetle are back in the Justice League 3000 title as of issue 11 (12 really)