Crafters Corner Shop

archeage
pc

Need something build? Need an edge in PvP and need a new set of armor? Or maybe you just want a brand new fishing rod?

This thread is were you will find all that and more.

Crafters:

Metalworking:

Majordomo 20000

Leather crafting:

Erku 15000
Zymora 15000

Carpentry:
Thaimaishu (Wayward) - 1600
Artistry:

Alchemy:
Madik 6500 - slowly gettin there
Handicraft:

Cooking:
Dulinn Tier 2 foods
Machining:

Weaponry:

Tailoring:
Wheatums - Profession lvl - not high enough

Husbandry:
Physlabor - 30000

Printing:

This is how it works!

Do your homework: (folio is your friend)

Decide which items you want crafted. Make sure you research that item and that you can afford the materials. Compare the proficiency requirement from the folio with that of the crafter’s listed above. If the proficiency matches then post here.

Etiquette and tips:

Make sure you spell the name of the item correctly. A crafter will respond to you should he be willing to undertake the task. He will require labor pots to cover the labor cost, the material for the item and a tip. Since you are getting the item at cost feel free to tip generously.

Leftover labor points from crafting can either be donated, be part of the creating fee which will be decided prior to the crafting process. If the leftover points are in the 600+ range then they can be bought out by the crafter based on the AH listing price. The most important parameter in all this is time. Pots are on a 12h CD and as such you must understand that no one crafter can cover the needs of the guild and at the same time enjoy the game. The responsibility lies with the crafter should he choose the job, he is to provide a date by which the item will be complete.

Crafters:

To add your name to the crafting list and to be able to offer your services effectively message me with your profession+proficiency level and labor you are willing to offer. Once you are added message me when your crafting skill levels up (At the 10000 intervals only). If you decide to add your name be advised that you must be willing to craft. This is not the i am cool cuz i is pro at leatherz thread. Make sure you don’t have a labor pot cd when you undertake a crafting job (or choose the date of delivery based on when it will not be on cd). Make sure you deliver on time and MAKE SURE your customer is aware of the extensive costs of crafting dat epic gear!

A Few Things [Archeage newsletter no.3]

You should make this a wiki so we can edit ourselves

working on cooking can make tier 2 foods atm.
-Dulinn

What is your proficiency? You can find out through your folio in the cooking section under any food you’re not able to make yet. Once you find out you can edit this wiki your self by clicking the the small green box with a pencil in it to the top right of the post.

Cooking is now 10,000+
That means tier 4 food: +220 health/mana every 2 seconds for 30 seconds.
Tier 1 Stat food: +12 stat for 30 min.
Tier 2 drinks: +436 health/mana for 30 min.

Now before you all bust my labor pool…
I have been very fortunate to have been given the run of Klit’s land for space to grow as well Zymora’s since the day I started and whatever open space I could grab and my 2 small farms. Gifted seed coin from the guild coffers and have had a few benefactors of Barley plus every bit of coin I’ve made thus far and more labor then I care to think.
I do not charge for the food I make, I just put it in the guild chest and keep it filled as I see it get low or empty. This is my give back to the guild.
Going forward I will need more people to help carry the burden. I cannot do it alone.

Prime Example: Tier 3 soup (Vegetable soup)
Tier 1: 30 ground grain = 10 Savory soup (cost 5LP)
Tier 2: 10 Savory soup + 30 ground grain +10 barley = 10 Whole Grain Soup (cost 5LP)
Tier 3: 10 WG Soup+ 30 ground grain + 10 tomato’s = 10 Vegetable soup (cost 5LP)

Total: 90 ground grain, 20 barley, 10 tomato’s and 15 LP

Tier 4: 10 Veggie Soup + 30 ground grain + 5 pumpkins (cost 5LP)

New total: 120 ground grain, 20 barley, 10 tomatoes, 5 pumpkin and 20LP

Thank you all for your support so far and I hope others are inspired to reap the rewards of personal chef.

TL;DR:
If you want good food and don’t farm, ground grain and the occasional labor pots would be helpful. :wink:

I have 20k Tailoring. If anyone needs cloth armor done. Send me mats.

~Onvo

i got nothing so if anyone want something made ask some other guy :stuck_out_tongue:
leveling leatherworking tho :smile:

@Boomba, you just made me laugh. out. loud. or lol’d, as some might call it.