Crown Shop Struggles

elderscrollsonline
pc

With the Crown Shop being pretty new, there isn’t a whole lot of content that interests me for a purchase. Until today. Pet’s are just silly vanity items that suck real life money for your wallet. Most are just your typical animals but a few new ones were added. This guy is one of them:

Tell me Strats. How can I say no to this face? Look how terribly sad it is! What has this dog seen that makes him THAT sad? Years of war? A lost owner? A scrubby PVP campaign resulting in a terrible 12 year old emperor? A bad launch experience that floundered around and came back free to play?

Just TUGGIN on my heart strings, scrapin’ along in life.

PLS SEND HELP.

Hi folks, I'm Ryan
Gaming mice/headset recommendations?

Can we keep it?!

He would look great running beside me, riding on my 1g horse.

I wish there was an option to have all of your pets follow you at once. I’d feel like Dr. Doolittle.

What did I just read?

“In the aaaarmss of an angel”

THAT CUTE LIL FACE! Can I has?

Thats what I’m trying to say… what an adorable sad face :frowning: And it’s RIGHT on the game loader when you boot it up. I have to look at it now every time when logging in!

I just couldn’t look at that sad face anymore, broke down and got the dog.

You should make that photo your profile picture here @Rotaugen.

I’m still struggling. Every time I see it I want to give him a sandwich… he’s so hungry :sadgumball:

He just wants to come along with you on your travels. He wants to be your best friend out there questing when no one else is! He just wants a friend!!

:sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball: :sadgumball:
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!?!

Every time I see @Rotaugen now.

This is gold. I want to play this game now, just for the stupid dog.

We have a guild tabard, we need to make this the guild dog. He finally found a home, in a nice, protective guild.

I have the other dog as well so he won’t be lonely!

All these people with the dog and I’m just over here with the beta monkey. :sadgumball: stupid monkey

What’s the dog’s name?

@Rotaugen, Does he still look sad? Because that would be pretty devastating to give him a home and he’s still not happy.