Daywalks' Intro

Hi, I’m known as “daywalk” aka Erik. I play for the counterstrike global offensive team, as the main awper and also play the support player. I’m a very skilled player, I have experience in the Main division and also the CEVO-P division back in counterstrike source. I’m glad to be apart of the community! :smiley: I also stream if you would like to see some action. www.twitch.tv/rideitout

Thanks Everyone!
Daywalk

http://hqworld.net/gallery/data/media/153/totem_poles__stanley_park__vancouver__british_columbia.jpg

Hahaha, The all mighty totem pole!

Welcome! Great to see some of the other members joining the boards.

Welcome to the boards, Daywalk! Look forward to seeing you in action.

Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the party; it’s nice to formally greet the head of the official StratsCo Totem Pole of DOOM! Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

it’s a pleasure :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks @Auth will do!

welcome to the group, looking forward to catching you guys in action. I’m hearing great things!

@dontcallmejames We have 2 matches this evening, if you’d like to tune into the Strats stream or you’re more than welcome to jump in mine.

Welcome to the Dark side brother.

Also @daywalk, work on convincing your team mates to post intros :slight_smile:

I’ll see what I can do @Vocino

Welcome aboard! You guys have an awesome team

Thanks @ghosthog! Hopefully we can finish out strong.

Welcome to the Strats family @daywalk, hope you have fun =^-^=

Do you also nightwalk?

#Praise daywalk

Hi, Erik! @daywalk, I was hanging out in your stream after the CS:GO match tonight.

Welcome to Strats! :smile:

Welcome. :slight_smile: I’ve been hearing a lot of hype around your guys’ team. Glad to see you present on the forums!

Welcome to Strats!! :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! Really enjoyed watching you and your team play last night. You guys have a really good team work dynamic. <3