Destiny Level 40 Role Call + Raid Times

ps4
destiny

I feel like there’s a lot of players wanting to raid here but it’s hard to find everyone. So I want to compile and continuously update a list of all active Destiny (PS4) players that are level 40. I’ll throw this all on a spreadsheet and share the results. So please reply to this thread with the following information:

PSN Name

Character 1 Class
Character 1 Light Level

[if you have multiple level 40s add them here]

Preferred raid time in Day - Time format (i.e. Tuesday - 9PM EST, Wed - 8PM EST)

If you know another Strats member info that’s not active on the forum feel free to add their info (then tell them to visit the forum).

Member’s info

JohnOnTheRocks

Titan
Light 294

Tuesday - 9PM EST, Thursday - 9PM EST

Jussblaze2411 - Hunter
Light Level - 306

Preferred Raid time : Monday-Thursday, 8pm+ (anytime after 8pm)

PSN: Ohnokenzilla
Warlock 310 and rising
Titan 305-ish

Prefer Fridays nights 9pm EST for sure, have been known to raid other times of the week but less consistently. Will always post a thread for sign ups when hosting.

NVS_1
Warlock - Lvl 40; ~298 Light
Titan - Lvl 40; ~290 Light
Hunter - Lvl 40; ~285 Light

Droul01
titan 300
titan 293

i prefer to raid weekend nights so friday and saturday and sunday nights anytime. can also raid during the week after 9pm est

Sarathil
Warlock 40 light 304

BarryBillericay8h
Titan, ~308
Hunter, ~304

I’m avail most weeknights, from around 7-8pm ET.

blinkbrac
Warlock 304
Titan 303
Hunter 307

Available Tuesday nights, wed daytime, and Saturday nights.

PSN: Wheatums310
CLASS: Lv 40 Hunter @ 295
SUB-C: Bladdancer or Nightstalker
AVAILABILITY: spuradic at best, hit me up on Discord and I’ll get on if I’m not already.

Fyrefly21

CLASS: Hunter
306-310 Light

AVAILABILITY: Sunday - Wednesday after 7pm CST, and the odd Friday night.

JohnOnTheRocks

Titan
Light 294

Tuesday - 9PM EST, Thursday - 9PM EST

Paging (as far as I know):

@ohnokenzilla
@Fyrefly21
@Smasher225
@BarryBillericay
@BREADFAN
@Rellek
@blinkbrac
@Majordomo
@spredhed
@WantedDOA85

And:

@Maria_J_M
@olliejmo
@spectrum21
@NVS_1
@OptimisticMonkey
@Jussblaze2411
@Sarathil
@teachingfellow
@Wheatception
@Joey_coz

Jussblaze2411 - Hunter
Light Level - 306

• Preferred Raid time : Monday-Thursday, 8pm+ (anytime after 8pm)

paging --> @Meeree23 (start using the forum)

Is it hard to find people? I’ve been posting sign ups weekly now since TTK, and we’ve yet to have a raid fail to fill up. It’s just a matter of communication, both here and on the PS Network. In any event, this is VERY useful information to have. There was a thread not too long ago trying to set up both set and fluid raid teams/times.

Here:

PSN: Ohnokenzilla
Warlock 310 and rising
Titan 305-ish

Prefer Fridays nights 9pm EST for sure, have been known to raid other times of the week but less consistently. Will always post a thread for sign ups when hosting.

Ahh didn’t see that in my search. A little before I made my comeback but yes I just want to have this list handy and see times that overlap. A definitive list will also be useful for expansions as light and level grow to the next cap, etc.

Well, I’ll add my name to this list anyways.

NVS_1
Warlock - Lvl 40; ~298 Light
Titan - Lvl 40; ~290 Light
Hunter - Lvl 40; ~285 Light

I’ve found that it’s super helpful to go to the bungie website and look up our PSN clan and make sure the ppl that are active on that are on your PSN friends list.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/155860

Good seeing you the other night, @NVS_1, wish our schedules matched up more. :grinning:

Thanks, any preferred raid times?

I’m on quite often, but I’m typically on much later then others :frowning:

@JohnOnTheRocks I wish I could dedicate a specific day of week and time each time, but it changes often. Most of my gaming is later at night, and it depends on what I’m up to that day, and what my GF is up to. The only time I find I can actually say for sure when I’m available is when my gf works nights (She’s a nurse and is gone from 6:30pm EST for 12hours). Beyond that I have hockey every Tues, Thurs, and Friday night typically at either 9pm or 10pm EST.

Now all that aside, as for my next available time, my gf is working nights next week on Wed and Thurs, so 6:30pm EST and on is fine for me. Please note on Thursday I’ll be gone by 9:30pm EST as I have hockey @ 10pm EST, howeer we can start @ 6:30pm EST Thursday if Wednesday doesn’t work out.

@NVS_1 gotcha not a problem - my wife’s a nurse i feel your pain their schedules are a mess

Ya, my gf is a nurse as well. 4 shifts on, 5 off - it leads to a busy schedule + with my hockey 3x a week.

I have 1 of each class all raid ready (warlock HM ready)
I can raid any nights Mon - Thursday 8:30pm EST

Droul01

Titan 300
Titan 293
Hunter 287

i prefer to raid weekend nights so friday and saturday and sunday nights anytime. can also raid during the week after 9pm est

I see different days… So when is the raid happening?

SailorV89

This is not a specific instance thread, just general information and preferences. For a specific instance, search the LFG portion of the forum.

I’m just compiling a list of everyone that is looking to raid and then we can decide raid times after.

What class is your character and what light level? Also, what days/times would you be available to raid?

This week is Halloween parties so I guess tomorrow at 8 or 7 EST is good for wanted and me… Idk about Friday I will text him