Destiny Raid 9/16

ps4
destiny

Instructions

Please refer to the template for these posts so we can stay uniformed.

This is a wiki post (you can edit it, click the green edit icon in the upper right corner). Use this post to add your information to the appropriate raid roster. If all rosters are full or there is not one that meets your timetable, feel free to add another one.

Potential Parties

September 16, 6:00 PM EST - PS4

• @Moro (Moro_drake on PSN), level 25 Titan
  • @Hi_Voltg3 (Hi_Voltg3 on PSN) level 26 Titan. Have Defender maxed out, working on Striker
  • @WrongGear (PSN Albee357) lvl 25 Defender Titan
  • @Ataraxx13 (PSN: Ataraxx13) level 26 Sunslinger Warlock
  • @Brutonium (PSN Brutonium) lvl 26 Titan Striker maxed Defender very close to max.

September 16, 7:00 PM PST - PS4

• @Beebes (PSN: BeebusMaximus) Level 25 Sunslinger Warlock

LFG posts for games that have a category

@Hi_Voltg3 (Hi_Voltg3 on PSN) level 26 Titan. Have Defender maxed out, working on Striker.

Very nice! Please enter your information in the Wiki post for the time your free!

Add yourself to the roster where you think you will be able to play.

I`m off all day tommorow, I currently have a Level 17Titan, I should be 21-24 by the time this is ready.

@Cloudrae (cloudrae on XBL) Level 17 Titan

We seem to have way too many titans…

1. Never too many titans :wink:
  2. Hopefully we can get at least 12 people to sign up and divide the groups. I see this as just signing a name on a sheet

What we don’t want is people getting left out because there wasn’t enough for another group.

True, but if everyone uses the forums we can try to organize.

I am free all day, everyday, except for this weekend. PS4: Ataraxx13

Im not going to hit level 26 by 6pm and I kind of want to do that first now, playing through some more strikes today makes me want to gear up a bit. Removed my potential group, but there were no other sign ups anyway. Later this week will probably be better.

Anyone in the 6PM group streaming?

I gotta level up first, but am interested at some point.

I have twitch set up and never streamed before but I can give it a shot. As long as it is happening that is. A clan has already beat the raid so that boss that everyone is currently stuck on is the last one to beat. They were going for 11 hours straight from what I heard. Hopefully we can take out some bosses!

Has anyone started building a team yet for the 6 est?

We resume yesterdays raid today, September 17, 6:00 PM EST, in case anyone forget :slight_smile:

Count me in.

I might not be able to do today as I think I will be off and on.

I realized today that we stopped right at the last boss last night. Good progress for our first night I’d say.

Is everyone still at the gatekeeper part and can we try to resume today at the same time (6:00 PM EST)?