[Destiny] STCO Clan [PS4/XB1]

ps4
destiny

Welcome Guardians!

https://forum.strats.co/uploads/default/4982/275726d7d64ce0f3.png

Strats is a gaming community that is currently focused on Destiny, among other things. We aim to create an environment for mature, strategically-minded, and like minded gamers.

Our members are all over Destiny checking out all the game has to offer. We are all encompassing, by participation in all facets of the game. Our primary focus is raid teams each week and helping each other reach week/daily goals. Our community supports hardcore and casuals alike, we don’t mind teaching and learning. We put no pressure on our community, we are all here to play the game in our own way and have fun. We definitely don’t mind cheesing, but have a great time doing things legit. If this is something that you are interested in then please read on.

If you are looking for a team for The Taken King, you came to the right place. Join us in completing it and gaining all the new gear too.

Watch us Stream

Check out our twitch channel, we stream all types of games and have an archive of videos to watch. If interested in streaming please sign up here to join our team.

Becoming a Member or an Ally

Our clan is open to join, you easily join here on our Bungie.net page. While your there don’t forget to add us to your console of choice, you know you want that tag. We can also discuss alliances with our clan to build our communities.

Requirements

• Be Mature
  • Be active on this forum
  • Be respectful
  • Be active in party chat for Consoles or Mumble when on PC

I’m new here, what should I do?

It’s always nice to just jump right in but if you’re feeling particularly OCD about your participation here, these steps will maximize your intro to this here bad ass community of cool kids:

• Finish reading this!
  • Post an introduction in the Introduction Thread
  • If you have Steam, join the Steam Group
  • Get in a PSN/Xbox party and say hello
  • PSN: Send a friend request to ohnokenzilla and blinkbrac, join blinkbrac’s
    Strats Community
  • Browse, post, reply, like, star, make friends, 0wn n00bs (but don’t
    spell it like that).

Trust Levels

If you have signed up without an invite, you start at zero. You will be able to generate trust (automatically) by participating in discussions. You are limited to replies and can not upload new image assets. The first thing you should do is post an Introduction.

Vouched for members have an initial trust level of 1, meaning they can see most categories, reply to threads, and start new topics.

Further progression comes with the same engagement on the forums and is given automatically by the system. We use this to assess access to in-game banks, access to assets, etc.

Officers
https://forum.strats.co/uploads/default/1488/17a4444f6b319325.png
If you have any questions or ideas you might want to start with these people.

If it’s dire and you can’t reach them try;

We Have Other Great Posts And Discussions

Share Your in Game Name

Add other clan mates to your friend lists, so we can meet up. Drop your in game names too, so we can meet up. We have two different pages one for Playstation and one for Xbox.

See you in the battle against the Darkness, thanks for stopping by!

@ohnokenzilla

[Destiny] STCO Clan [PS4/XB1] (PVX)

biff_tannen1982

I’ll be on for a good portion of the night tonight.

Working on fixing links, FYI.

ETA Links should work now.

Looks great man! Mind if I change some of the formatting?

Just hit lvl 40 Wheatums310

Go right ahead.

You wheat man add me

biff_tannen1982

Been at ACL most of the weekend. I’ll be back on tomorrow morning but the wife and I will dip back out for the last day of the fest around 3pm

Hey all, is the clan still active? I’d like to get into playing Destiny on PS4 with some of you if possible.

It’s been pretty quiet between expansions.

The answer to your question is…not really. Blinkbrac bowed out, leaving me and spredhed. The two of us have formed a very small core group that wants to use a different clan name, so we’ll be on the lookout for someone to take over the Strats name. Clan names don’t mean so much in Destiny. There’s a trophy for raiding, and supposedly there will be something for clan v clan PvP once private matches come about. Definitely still interested in grouping up with folks to shoot the mans, so shoot me a FR at ohnokenzilla and we can help each other no problem.