Discussion: Steam Holiday Sale Thread

All discussion surrounding the Steam Holiday Sale Thread belong here

Updated for Sunday

It’s doesn’t appear to be updated? Weird, it shows updated when I edit the wiki. Any idea @Vocino?

Steam Holiday Sale has Started *Updated 12/25/14*

Probably caching for you. It’s updated.

Can confirm @Nubhugs, @Vocino, the information in the OP is outdated despite the date in the title being different for me as well. IF I click the wiki button I see the 21st’s information, but the 18th and 19th are currently displaying,

Off-topic.

Fixed.

When I updated the OP to include the link out to this thread it finally corrected for me, but that doesn’t change the fact that it was displaying very outdated information, including when I looked at the previous edits by clicking the orange-red pencil in the upper-right of the OP; I’m curious if it’s affecting anyone else.

I tried rebuilding the HTML, but Idk what that does.

I really want Divinity: Original Sin…

Oh I have a good feeling that will be on sale :wink:

Ho ho ho! Part deux! What are you looking for?

From Steam? half life 3 50% off Think i’ll get my Christmas wish…? :’(

I think that means they reduced development time. You’ll see it in 5 more years.

Anyone got any purchases yet?

I picked up mordor and eso. Downloading eso right now. :smile:

I picked up Divinity: Original Sin today! I’m really excited.

The encore sale of the best deals is going until Jan 2, might be worth a look for anyone who missed something they wish they hadn’t or if you’ve got some leftover Christmas money :wink:

This was my score:

Garry’s Mod - $2.49 USD
Prison Architect Standard - $5.99 USD
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary - $13.59 USD

Subtotal:
$22.07 USD
Tax:
0.00 USD

Total:
$22.07 USD

@PreshusKitty got Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, but I don’t think we got anything else. Several good deals, to be certain, just nothing that screamed “spend money now!” :wink:

I always fall for the steam sales. Let’s see if I can remember all I got this time.

Injustice: Gods Among Us,
Fallout 3 GOTY
Farming Simulator 15
State of Decay
Outlast
Flight Simulator X

That’s all I can remember for now.