Discussion: Weekly Recruitment (24 Apr)

All discussion concerning this week’s recruitment thread should take place here please :wink:

I moved a post to an existing topic: Weekly Recruitment (24 Apr)

You do’d it backwards, @Wheatums! That bit with the link out goes in the recruitment thread; any discussion about why we love it goes here.

I’ll fix it :wink:

I feel silly… :dickbutt: myB

That’s because you are, silly :wink:

Edit:
We’re already sitting on the top of the frontpage of r/ESOguilds :wink:

You know what @Auth, you reminded me of john tron for some reason. It’s funny that you used that gif.

I’ve actually only ever seen just the video that this .gif comes from, and I’ve only seen it because I went looking around after I found the .gif to see if that’s actually what he said; I guess I should watch some more of his stuff?

My friend watches him religiously. He does old video game reviews. He is pretty funny.

Instead of creating a “discussion” post every time, maybe we should just encourage people to replay as new topic.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Discussion: Weekly Recruitment (24 Apr)

I moved a post to an existing topic: Weekly Recruitment (24 Apr)

For those curious, we still have this thread (as opposed to a new one) because life has been manic the last weekish and I didn’t have the time to do what I needed to for its upcoming changes; we’re working to re-structure/-implement this thread series this week; details to follow :wink: