Disney's Big Hero 6

I had not heard much about this movie when it came out but I just watched it and thought it was great. Best Disney movie I have seen in quite some time. Worth the watch everyone.

What did you think of Wreck-It Ralph?

I liked Wreck It Ralph for it’s nods to the gaming community. I would say Big Hero 6 was a better movie all together.

I super wanna see it D: It looked really cute.

Interestingly enough the movie was an adaptation of a Marvel Comics Graphic Novel, Disney thought it would do better as a “Kid’s Movie” on the Disney brand rather than the Marvel Studios brand that pumps out most of the other Marvel films.

We could watch Big Hero 6 together if you haven’t seen it.

That movie was pretty awesome. Also see Interstellar if you haven’t seen it yet.

I saw it that movie has 3 layers of meta and I loved how 90% of people didn’t get the 3rd layer. So deep.

Have not seen that either. I literally saw no movies in 2014 x_x

Are we gonna blame this on @auth or just no time? I have a site I watch my movies on if I don’t have the time to go to the movies.

When someone made a post about the movies they liked best/least in 2014 (this was like last month I think?) I pointed out I had not seen any movies and blamed @Auth
Pretty sure it is still his fault :wink:

I concur haha

Everything in the world that isn’t @ModzFosho fault is @Auth’s fault.

Can confirm; lay the blame; I’ll still sleep tonight, somehow :wink:

@zontago mistakes were made and it was unintentional