Does anyone have T-Mobile? If so, are you happy with their service?

I live in Pa and although not in a big city, it a very populated city, I currently have AT&T for my wife and I’m thinking of moving her over to T-Mobile. Just curious if there are any Strategists who have used TMO for a while. I have AT&T from work so I’m only looking to buy one plan.

@PreshusKitty and I use T-Mobile and we’re happy with it. I can’t speak for their service outside of relatively-large metropolitan areas, but I’ve been happy ever since we made the switch from AT&T a few years ago. I rarely (if ever) have signal issues (the only trouble I’ve ever had is a byproduct of an aging phone, I suspect). I’ve previously been with Sprint as well and for the price point, I couldn’t be happier with T-Mobile right now :wink:

Wtf, twitter is spying on me. I never typed anything T-Mobile into my phone. Lol

I have T-Moblie/Sprint by way of Project Fi. I don’t really get to see which service I am currently connected with, but my service works fine, so I can say with 50% certainty that T-Mobile is good at least 50% of the time, all the time.

Thanks for the advice Mr. Fantana! It will be an iPhone and I don’t really know much about Project Fi. That’s googles service right?

@ducksauce88 Yes it’s Google’s (, works exclusively on Nexus 6, 6P, 5X phones. Partially because it’s an early beta program, and that it requires a phone which can access all the wireless bands of those individual services, something that most phones cannot do.

We have T-Mobile, and its fine in our Cincinnati metro area, but we cannot get service in rural areas starting just even 45 mins to 1 hr away, where my wife’s father lived. So I would definitely check their coverage map to make sure you’re good for the places you most frequent.

So arguably those services are precisely the reason a metered data plan is necessary, which, not surprisingly, was what we were told when forced to defend metered data.

The fact that these deals exist now between content and delivery is sold as good for consumers proves the true intentions of these carriers.

Manufactured scarcity in order to to double dip on both sides of the network. Charge the end user more for less, and charge the content creators for unhindered delivery.