DPS Templar Buffed

elderscrollsonline
pc

Aedric Spear: Puncturing Strikes

Puncturing Strikes’ overall damage to all targets will be increased by 10%.

Puncturing Strikes’ damage to your closest target will be increased from 100% to 110%.

The Piercing Spear passive will add melee critical strike in addition to spell critical strike when using spear abilities.

Dawn’s Wrath: Nova

Nova will be capable of critical strikes.

Nova damage per tick will be increased by 20%.

Dawn’s Wrath: Solar Disturbance (Nova morph)

Solar Disturbance will scale in damage from Ranks I-IV.

Solar Disturbance will snare targets by 60% at all ranks.

Dawn’s Wrath: Solar Flare

Solar Flare’s cast time will be decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds.

Dark Flare will increase in damage as it ranks up.

Dawn’s Wrath: Sun Fire

Sun Fire damage will last an extra second, resulting in an extra damage tick with two points in the Enduring Rays passive.

Sun Fire’s snare effect and damage effect will now match.

Sun Fire’s damage-over-time will be increased by 10% more overall damage.

Link to ESO Forums.

I’m playing a Templar DPS build. Its fine in pve, I’m at level 23 at the moment, specializing in aedric and dawn. Skills are 6 magic, 12 health, and 2 stamina I think. Wearing 2 light armor, the rest heavy. My problem is that I’m getting wrecked in PVP in Wabbajack. I did my first entry into the alliance wars today and got massacred all the time. What am I doing wrong for pvp in alliance wars? Is it just that high level players are dominating me? Maybe I’m too low of a level. Any thoughts on how to survive better, other than wait until I level higher?

I think you should just wait until you level into the VR ranks. I found that I rely on my Puncturing Strike a lot for DPS and from how things are right now you should probably focus on a more magika based build if you want to do more DPS. You can try lurking the Tamriel forums and steal some build idea from others.

Thanks for your thoughts. I’m hoping that they will open a non-vet campaign for newbies to join.

What role has stamina played in your build? It seems that weapon damage is affected by it. I use stampede and reverse slice in my main bar. Maybe I should add a bit if stamina down the road?