Droul Inc. Mining Services

minecraft
pc

Droul Inc. Mining Services

In todays busy world where building supplies are king why not hire a pro to gather for you?

I am Droul…President and Ceo of Droul Inc. Mining Services. Currently under retainer to Strats to provide to you all your building supply needs for your epic project in our new city Stratsopolis. Need some granite? got you covered…need some redstone? i have it for you.

Located in the “stripmine” region is our current jobsite and is the location for you to come pick up your desired materials for your structure. We offer every possible type of ore and blocks for your building pleasure.

• Cobblestone
  • Stone
  • Stone Brick
  • Cracked stone brick
  • Chiseled stone brick
  • Gravel
  • Sand
  • Sandstone
  • Red sand
  • Red Sandstone
  • Granite
  • Dirt
  • Coal
  • Coal block (need advance notice)
  • Diorite
  • Andesite
  • Iron Ore
  • Gold ore
  • Redstone
  • Netherrack
  • Colored Clay block (visit site to see available colors)
  • Colored Wool (visit site to see colors)
  • Oak
  • Spruce
  • Dark Oak
  • Birch
  • Jungle wood
  • Acacia
  • Lava Buckets
  • Brick
  • Clay

If you see anything that is not listed and you need for building please let us know and i will do my absolute best in obtaining it for you. At our site you will find dispensers for you to get your ore. Every chest is labeled with a picture of the item so you can easily identify what you need. Our automated sorting machinery is compliments of @tommy2118 as is the railway and dispensers.

Pictured above are the chests you will be getting your mats from…PLEASE always take from the bottom chest as they are designed to refill themselves after you take what you need.

If you would like to donate any materials to the city building project you can leave them in the chests that surround the teleport post at my home base at the “deadzone” region.

At the present time we have 10 automated sorters that you can get mats from…if you do not see what you are looking for please let me know and i will get it out of the other chests for you.

Thank you for your patronage and remember… A Droul mine is a quality mine!!!

• mining has a cost and i go through alot of diamond pickaxes…so donations of diamonds is greatly needed and appreciated!!

REMINDER these mats are for use in your build site for the new city ONLY…they are not for your personal base…thank you!

State of the Server (22 Feb)
State of the Server (15 Mar)

This is cool droul, i really like your idea.

OP updated to add more materials

Updated OP with new mats…also have a surplus of sand now for your glass making needs. Also the automated sorter has 10 more slots to bring the total dispensers to 20.

Do you have a service that will repeatedly hang and remove paintings until the right one appears? I tried for 2 hours to get the right one, and the first time I tried to hang a painting elsewhere I got the one I had originally looked for.