E3 2016 Threadstravaganza!

e3
xbox
pc
ps4

With just 2 weeks away, E3 2016 will be here and there’s already a lot of information leaking from different sources around the web on some things we can expect to see this year.

What are you most looking forward to hearing or seeing this year?

E3 2016 Schedule

SUNDAY

YOUTUBE LIVE

When: Sunday, June 12 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: Rooster Teeth hosts this live and post-conference coverage of the day’s press conferences.

Where: You can watch the show in the stream below once it goes live.

EA PLAY

When: Sunday, June 12 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET.

What: At the beginning of the year, Electronic Arts announced it was holding its own E3 of sorts. The event would have its own press conference and playable games open to press and fans alike. We expect the press conference will be packed with Battlefield, Star Wars and sports news.

Where: The show is happening live at The Novo at L.A. Live and will also be streamed.

BETHESDA

When: Sunday, June 12 at 7 p.m. PT / 10 p.m. ET.

What: Bethesda’s E3 press conference promises to deliver news of _Dishonored 2, Fallout 4, Doom, The Elder Scrolls and likely much more.

Where: The press conference will be streamed.

MONDAY

YOUTUBE LIVE

When: Monday, June 13 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: Geoff Keighley hosts a 12-hour stream that will include live press conference coverage, developer interviews, gameplay and “surprise guests.”

Where: You can watch the show in the stream below once it goes live.

MICROSOFT

When: Monday, June 13 at 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET.

What: The first of the big three press conferences will deliver all of the show’s big Xbox One and Windows PC news. There also will likely be news of not one, but two new Xbox Ones.

PC GAMING

When: Monday, June 13 at 12 p.m. PT / 3 p.m. ET.

What: The second annual round-up of all things Windows PC promises to be shorter, more to the point and better than last year’s event. There will be a lot of developers on hand.

UBISOFT

When: Monday, June 13 at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET.

What: Ubisoft’s show is likely to include Assassin’s Creed and The Division news, but this publisher always peppers its pressers with surprises.

SONY

When: Monday, June 13 at 6 p.m. PT / 9 p.m. ET.

What: The day wraps up with Sony’s massive PlayStation press conference. This year’s we’ll likely hear a lot about PlayStation VR, plenty about PS4 games and maybe even a little about the rumored new PS4.

TUESDAY

NINTENDO TREEEHOUSE LIVE

When: Tuesday, June 14 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.

What: This year Nintendo is all about Zelda, specifically The Legend of Zelda. Seriously, that’s all they say they will talk about, show off and maybe even think about at this year’s E3. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime will kick-off the live show which will be dedicated to a day of live-streamed gameplay for, you guessed it, The Legend of Zelda.

Information: Courtesy of Polygon

Just had to post this

I went ahead and added your video, this thread will be a work in progress as more information releases :wink:

FINALLY!

Legend of Zelda talk!
I watch almost all of the Nintendo’s crap presentations last year hoping for some news about the new LoZ title and not even a single mention.

Of course I get a jury duty summons on E3 week :confused:

Excited, but at the same time not. E3 has become the pre-disappointment fest, as tons of games are announced only to be delayed by 30-40 months.

Can’t wait to see what undeliverable BS Ubisoft comes up with this year; hopefully Microsoft announces something big before i decide to sell my Xbox.

Hopefully Nintendo will have something better then nothing to show…

I am with you on this. Something that got stuck in my head was the news that the NX was not a new console. Is this still relevant?[quote=“Wayward, post:4, topic:11159”]
Legend of Zelda talk!
[/quote]

I can not wait… Zelda…

The is the best post. Thanks so much for this, not sure how I missed it!

https://youtu.be/7Z4b23Td6qo

https://youtu.be/mHgQmeLsNj0

https://youtu.be/MSVBp2I2WsU

https://youtu.be/pAJ1Ju53kUA

I don’t know if any game has ever received as much support as Payday 2. I know most of it is fluff weapon packs, but that game has received more DLC direct from the developer than any game in history.

I played a small portion of Payday 1 and 2 and thought the game was alright… Not really sure why the game has so much DLC… maybe the dev’s are always like “Ooo I’ve got a great heist idea”

More info:

Skyrim remaster, Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, and Prey re-reveal rumoured for Bethesda E3 show

Skyrim is due for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, according to multiple reports from industry insiders. The re-release will bring updated visuals, include all previously released DLC as well as the addition of mod support.

Skyrim on PS4 would make me SO happy.

I promise to post as many pics and live tweets as I can while I’m there.

I am officially jealous :frowning:

I’m trying not to freak out, haha. I never thought I was going. Someone got me a pass as a surprise.

I swear… If EA/Bioware starts hype for another Star Wars RPG, and then announces another expansion for their stupid MMO… I’m going to lose my mind!

That’s awesome. One of these years I will definitely go.