Eastside Introduction

Greetings Strats! My name is Robert and I saw your recruitment post on reddit so I thought I would swing by and see what the plans are for The Division. (PC)

I played in the closed Beta and have to say it looks perfect for CO-OP play in the DZ. I think one of the struggles for those who do not have a group of players to roam around with is they will be at an extreme disadvantage against organized groups. I would love to get to know the PC players during the open beta scheduled about 9 days from now.

Welcome to Strats, join us on Discord and hang out.

Click here to join the Discord channel

Welcome to Strats @Eastside!!! I am glad you chose to join us as we need more PC players. We look to field a strong team of agents for The Division! :smile: Make sure to drop your Uplay id HERE so everyone can add you.

Welcome to Strats!

welcome aboard

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Howdy, welcome to the party. Glad to see more PC folks coming this way. Be sure to post in the official clan post.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.