EvilCleric Intro

pc

Hey Im EvilCleric I’m 29 years old and a variety streamer on Twitch.tv. I have been streaming for about 4 years. I will try most games at least once. Most recently I have been playing the PvE part of Fortnite with a little bit of the BR side mixed in.

Welcome! Lots of Fortnite PC action as of late. I think @Auth’s crew mostly does PvE (or exclusively, maybe).

Did something error to put “TwitchTV_” in front of your name? Do you want me to fix it for you?

Welcome to Strats :slight_smile:

Hey mate, welcome to the party! There’s definitely a merry band of us romping around on the PVE side of things (I’m waiting on the hackers to be dealt with before spending anymore energy in PVP); we’re usually in the Fortnite channel on Discord. Also, let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats! Why not grab yourself a :beer: and tell me your thoughts on BR?

I think it’s a novel way to share one’s twitch feed without using the full URL. :wink:

Hi, Welcome to the best damn gaming community (BDGC) that humanity has been able to create (thus far).

I’m sure it was only to differentiate himself from Youtube_EvilCleric. Like if you had two guys named Bill in the office, you would call one “Bill”, and naturally the other would be called “Dirty Ears Bill”.

Dirty Ears Bill always gets a bad rap, when really he’s just a nice guy.

It makes it really hard to tag and communicate though.

Welcome to Strats! :smile: :strats_green:

thanks. nope no error did it intentionally to promote if its a problem let me know and i can change it.

thanks

U think the BR is a good idea helps bring players to the game even if they do only come for the BR part of it but my opinion it was a bad idea to make it F2P before the PvE side of the game. bc now when I play the PvE part fro the game I find trouble queuing for missions and quest.

That part I do find odd. While I can see it as the pedestal to attract business being that the BR game-style is the in thing, how many in that market are interested in the PvE portion and would pony up for early access? Doubt that many.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.