Extra Life - Gaming Menu

So the 25th is right around the corner and I’m trying to put together a playlist of games to play for the 24 hour gaming session. I was thinking of taking advantage of the ArcheAge package I bought right before launch and blocking off a few hours for it. Anyone interested in running with me?

24 Hours is a huge block of time to cover, does anyone want to try to commit some time to play any other game together? You know kinda like moral support. I know I will be playing a lot of Destiny, but I’m open to other suggestions.

Shameless plug :wink:

Every time you hijack a thread a My Little Pony dies a horrible death…

Hey, you asked for suggestions. Also, for your own safety, I recommend you leave the Mane Six out of this; Dash is very protective of her friends and not known for her sound judgement :wink:

I will be playing destiny, nba2k 15 , wow, madden 15, need for speed rivals, tlou remastered with auth , I also bought the archage and would like to check it out too. Stating awake is going to be my biggest worry as I am old and need naps :slight_smile:

Since my gaming PC died, I’m going to be playing PS4 all day. Just going to be swapping out my controllers as they die.

• Destiny
  • The Last of Us (maybe multiplayer with @Auth)
  • SoM
  • Some LEGO Movie coop with my wife

I’ve got a lot going on that day, but most likely in the evening I’d be able to party up with you on AA.

Yes to this!!

Another thought: there’s an entertaining minigame a few friends of mine used to play in L4D2; the idea is you race through levels to the safe house on the highest difficulty rather than move tactically or as a team. Super manic :wink: Anyone interested in some goofing off on the PC version sometime during the day or evening?

I’ve got it on Steam. I’d be down for an hr out of the 24

We should do some Guns of Icarus. @Auth, @DracoIsmenium, @Vocino?

My PC is down.

I might be away that day but if not I’ll play

I mean, a couple of us did that last weekend; I suppose we can do it again :wink:

Sorry to rub salt in the wound, I had forgot. RIP Tianhe-2 I’m sure @Vocino will replace you with something special. (Image below)

OK, looks like my day will contain (at a minimum):

• Destiny (PS4, duh)

• L4D2 (PC)

• TLoU:Re (PS4)

• PvZ: Garden Warfare (PS4, picked up a used copy last week that I haven’t played yet)

• Minecraft (PC, though not opposed to getting it on PS4 if anyone wanted to throw down)

• NS2 (PC, really out of practice; it should be properly embarrassing)

• Guns of Icarus Online (PC)

• Worms (PC or PS4, depending on if anyone wants to play. I’ve got Worms Reloaded on Steam but I’m not opposed to snagging a different one there or Battlegrounds on the PS4 if anyone is interested)

Last minute post in case anyone wants a banner/overlay for your Extra Life streams tomorrow :wink:

Edit if you can’t grab it, shoot an email to authstrats@gmail.com and I can send it to you. It’s not my work, it was from a resource pack I found buried somewhere on their website.