Fallout 4 DLC Requests (Possible Spoilers)

I’m curious if anyone has any Fallout 4 DLC ideas or requests. I personally would like to see something similar to Operation Anchorage, with the Memory Den in Goodneighbor. Since the male protagonist had previously served in the Military I think it would be interesting to possibly see back to the time when he served. If you are playing as the female protagonist it would be easy enough to grab some of your husbands brain cells as he is currently on ice in the Vault. I would like to hear what everyone wants or think would be cool to see in the upcoming DLC.

I would really like to see more story, factions, and areas. I think the first two DLCs are additions to the game to make it more fun, which is great, but they seem like ok mods rather than huge expansions. They could really use the military background by getting to go back into the past and see some of his training which would inspire you to go to the army base. Once you arrive at the base there could be a huge story with a host of computer driven story logs. That could give you an inside look of what it was for the main character. You could then get a bad ass settlement, because that’s the only thing that matters in the game anyway. :wink:

I’d like to see them flush out the ocean area. We have that water breathing perk, so let’s use it. Give me an under water city DLC… I guess I could just play Bioshock…

Damn that sounds awesome actually!
The one thing that bothered me was in the very first part of the game the wife says, “You’re going to knock them dead at the veterans hall tonight” We never got to find out what that was about so I’m wondering if that’ll come up later.