Fallout Anthology....oh my god!

fallout4
pc
ps4

So yeah…I don’t know if I’m late but I say this at Gamestop for 50$. Thought it was a really good deal and I even thought further and told myself that this would be a nice thing to use in order to store Fallout 4 as well.

And on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Fallout-Anthology-PC/dp/B012E58DFC/

I think the only other deal I’ve seen that was like this was for the Elder Scrolls games.

I wonder if the original games have received any compatibility updates. They run a bit shitty on modern PCs and don’t support larger resolutions without hacks.

Wow the price really dropped on that

That’s a good question. I probably will play them at some point and will be glad to let you know :slight_smile:

I own them all on Steam already and there are some capability issues. Even with fixes I’m not sure it’s worth the buy for me.

Yeah I never got into the old Fallout games. I started with 3 and i’m good from there

Yeah I own them all already and was sad about that when I saw this for sale xD It is neat looking but as I already own them… not worth it for me :frowning:

This case looks amazing! I really want this.

I paid an extra $10 to get it launch day…lol

You paid extra to get old games on relaunch day?

I’d love a ps4 release of 3 and new Vegas. I bought 1 and 2 on gog.con and they worked well on windows 8. Haven’t tried them on 10 though.