First Photo of Warcraft Movie - Ogrim Doomhammer

worldofwarcraft

Not sure if anyone is excited as I am. I really hope it turns out well, video game movies don’t have the best track record…

Also if anyone knows where I can watch that secret trailer they showed at Comic-Con last year PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I’ve been searching the entire internet for it…

just see that now on twtiter … it looks amazing for me…

Interesting, have a feeling it’s going to end up being a good movie. Blizzard can still write a good storyline. Biggest thing for me is how real it will look. Something that relies on heavy CGI has to be realistic and believable, something Marvel does pretty good most of the time. Hopefully the Warcraft movie won’t be too fake.

From the Wired article:

“When they’re done, sometime before next summer, they will likely have
created the most life-like CGI orc audiences have ever seen—this is,
after all, the team that managed to make Hulk look sad in Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

Rest assured!

Also Blizzard has deliberately rejected people wanting to work on it because they thought they weren’t a good fit. So there is hope that this will be a blockbuster success true to its lore.

video game movies don’t have the best track record…

What do you mean?
http://2e130c55e0c2763c8a20-c7a4d0feffd26319b59c92c4aecae366.r18.cf1.rackcdn.com/125fa3666769ffd8a4cc478ed8baa6690e70b015.jpg

Right?