First Steps into Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

ps4

Me, @Nubhugs, and @macguyver took the plunge into Temple of Osiris yesterday. I recorded a bunch of video and scheduled it to release this week.

The game was a lot of fun in co-op actually and it’s pretty cheap. I definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a fun little puzzle game.

Actually just got it myself last night along with The Legend of Korra, it’s pretty fun solo I bet it’s awesome with a group

Live hot teamwork action, we look like pros when that was not the case at all.

Posted 2 new videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx-Dp225GefnEa4C6vv4ICMTx4nrLtN9j

Yeah, Tomb Raider is a fun solo game, but they did a cool job of scaling it to the number of players. IE if you seem to be able to do all the puzzles in single mode, (though not get all the special items) but if you have three players you NEED three to get past the puzzles.

cool game.

Lmao, I just read your post here, and was switching back to the video to see I think it was TyCatte literally just run off the ledge and die, didn’t even look like he attempted to jump. Hahaha.

There was a lot of that.

Lol, I skipped through the vid (at work) so didn’t get to see all that.

Looks like an interesting game, but one I’ll probably skip for a while. To much on my plate at the moment.

I kept looking at the wrong character and would realize it as I was sailing into the abyss.

Lol, fair enough. I’m sure everyone did that.