Fortnite Epic usernames

fortnite

The EA release of Fortnite is nearly upon us so it’s time to start getting people onto your friends list.

Post your system and username below.

PC:

AuthAeros - @Auth
Biggles7268 - @Biggles7268
Bonuspoints - @Xaelyn
Butterflies - @Butterflies
Diacuss - @Diacuss
Droul - @Droul
EvilCleric07 - @EvilCleric_Twitch.TV
fowltief - @fowltief
Ghosthog - @ghosthog
lyteforce - @lyteforce
NVS_1 - @NVS_1
Philspaz - @Philspaz
PreshusKitty - @PreshusKitty
senNish - @senNish
teh_ninjaneer - @teh_ninjaneer

PS4:

Biggles7268 - @Biggles7268
lyteforce_cdn - @lyteforce
NVS_1 - @NVS_1

XB1:

none

Remember you can play on multiple platforms by linking your accounts with Epic.

##OP is a wiki, edit to include your info :wink: -Auth

Fairly certain unless anything changed past week, the whole playing on multiple platforms only applies to PS4 <-> PC. To clarify, that’s not cross play, but cross-system progress, and own it on either platform to play on either. XB1 is on it’s own atm.

PS4 - NVS_1
PC - NVS_1

PC - skidoLLaZ

@skidoLLaZ that’s coming up as not found when I try and add you.

I am so dumb…for some reason I thought this was a Destiny 2 post :sweat_smile:. I had opened up like 3 posts at once.

I do not play Fortnite :blush:.

PC - fowltief

Ps4- scotterdale04. I play battle y
Royale

PC- MehHat

PC - EvilCleric07

PC - Butterflies

I was huge into Paragon, and joined Fortnite because EPIC invited me and someone gave me the founders edition. I like the PVE Fortnite, since it’s a hack and slash game. The PVP Fortnite is not very fun because it is only a shooter game.

A bunch of us were in pve version then battle royale and our gamer ADD kicked in as well I think.

Be nice to try it out for a while again

Honestly, I just wanted a weapon reroll system and for them to finish the quests. It’s been nearly a year and I don’t know that either of those things have happened yet.

Yea I understand why they spend so much resources on BR but it’d be nice to give the forgotten older brother a little love

i like it and still play the PvE side played some last night.