Forty Hands Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Bill but I go by Forty Hands in most games. I am an old friend of Hermonculus from back in Darkfall.

I started Darkfall Online (DF1) in early beta access. Before that I was primarily a competitive Counter Strike player, and after the eventual decline of DF, I got into Mobas. I have been playing Dota 2 for about 4 years now, and have played in some various tournaments. I recently talked to Hermonculus about looking for a hardcore PvP game to get back into, and he referred me to Albion Online. Looking at the game, the combat looks incredibly similar to Dota 2 combat, which makes me think that I’ll be able to pick it up pretty quickly.

I will be purchasing an account in early January (as these next couple weeks I have a lot of holiday traveling to do), and I suppose I will be looking to join your feeder program (Strats Co) with aims to eventually join Strats when my character is sufficiently leveled.

Being a new player, I will need some guidance on the quickest ways to power level my character, but I suppose more of that can be discussed in Mumble. Anyway, just wanted to check in and let you all know that I’ll be on my way soon enough!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Welcome! I’m very much looking forward to Darkfall Online. Oops, was thinking of something else.

Glad to have you with us!! And merry Christmas to you too! :smile:

Welcome aboard and merry Christmas to you too.

Welcome to Strats! Thanks for the Christmas Cheer.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.