Forza Horizon 3

Anyone picking up Forza Horizon 3 tomorrow? It is actually a lot of fun and I’m not a huge fan of racing games. You can play the demo on Xbox One right now and I believe the PC demo will be out soon. Anyhow… you can add me on XBL: Huntersknoll091 and you can school my in racing :sunglasses:

Also maybe even start a Strats Club

1 Like

I’m not sure if I am going to get this game just yet (due to not having enough time), but I for sure will be buying it. FH2 was an awesome game and it is by far my favorite racing game.

1 Like

I think I’m going to get it tonight. I’ve been wanting a good racing game to play recently…

PCars is to simmy… I like racing both race cars and junker streat cars…
GRID: Autosport just isn’t really my style… Car ownership and tuning is as big a part of the game for me as the racing is, and in GRID you just drive a team provided car.

2 Likes

Played some last night, had a blast. So many things to do and unlock.

1 Like

I know it was overwhelming! I had no idea which car I wanted to buy. So many cars… so little time

Not quite what I was looking for, but it still seems like it’s going to be fun.

I feel like thats your response for everything :laughing:

Generally I prefer racing on tracks… But I’m finding this surprisingly fun.

Just threw a V12 and rally shocks on my big ass Range Rover… That thing is a blast to drive around.

2 Likes

I’ve been ripping through the off tracks with my Warthog and trying to get some barn finds… only landed 2 so far.

2 Likes

I had my eye on this game for a while but I dunno now. I might wait to get it until my christmas break and get it used. Mainly because Mafia 3 is coming out and if the reviews are good im going to buy fo sho.

MAFIAAAAAAA!!! HYPUUUUU!!!

@ducksauce88

LOL. Just came home with FH3. Thanks Best buy for the gift card you sent me for idk why.

1 Like

Good guy Best Buy.
They just want you to buy physical games.

1 Like

Selling my physical for the digital. lol i messed up. I’ll lose $10. lesson learned