Found a great 3DS games for those that have one

I’m heading out to Texas next week to spend Christmas with my sister and her family. I won’t have time or space to do any serious PC Gaming as I usually do as we’ll be crammed in their house with them and their 5 kids. So I decided I’d bring the DS along in case I got a few minutes in which to play some games.

So in my search for a new 3DS game to take with me, I came across this hidden gem.

"Heroes of Ruin"
It looked interesting (and it was only $15 at my local gamestop) so I picked it up and gave it a try, I was quite impressed with my first play.

The game allows you to choose 1 of 4 classes, and crawl through dungeons with other players online. It has extensive class specialization, a functioning auction house, and even voice comms for those in your party. I was very surprised how much was packed into this DS game.

It plays a lot like Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance. Similar to Diablo as well. Just thought some of you might appreciate the fun of an Online Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler in a small mobile package.

Now this can backfire as I discovered today (a 10 year old screaming at me to get to the check point) but you can set your game to private if you like. Also, I bought it used so I got a free lvl 18 character with it :smiley:

+1 for the level 18 character. -1 for the 10 year olds version of Xbox live. Thanks for sharing.

this is interesting I’ve never heard of this! Thanks for the share @Wayward I’ll look into it.

Looks neat - I might have to pick that up and we can do some dungeon crawling together!

awesome!