Free ESO+ Week and Morrowind Event 2019

elderscrollsonline

ESO+ Free Trial
Begins on Thursday, February 7 at 10:00AM EST and will run until Tuesday, February 12 at 10:00AM EST. Throughout the trial period, you can enjoy the following ESO Plus membership benefits, completely free: I believe that as long as you grab the trail ingame before the 12th, you’ll get seven days from the day you activate the eso+ trial. That’s my guess, anyway.

• Full access to DLC game packs – new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
    • Includes the Imperial City , Orsinium , Thieves Guild , Dark Brotherhood , Shadows of the Hist , Horns of the Reach , Clockwork City, Dragon Bones , Morrowind (zone and story) , Wolfhunter, and Murkmire
  • A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all of your crafting materials
  • Double Bank space for all the characters on your account
  • 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
  • Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
  • Exclusive ability to dye costumes
  • Double Transmute Crystal storage

RETURN TO VARDENFELL EVENT

The Morrowind Celebration Event begins on Thursday, February 7 at 10:00AM EST and will run until Monday, February 18 at 10:00AM EST. During this time, as you explore the island of Vvardenfell, you’ll earn double the rewards for certain activities, including:

• Double drops from resource nodes
    • Including Jewelry seams, but does not include nodes spawned from Survey Reports and Fishing Holes
  • Double drops from all bosses (including the Halls of Fabrication Trial)
  • Double reward boxes from all Daily Quests in the zone

I need to get back to this. I’ve been distracted by Division 2.