Free Twitch Overlays/Info Panels/Stream Contents

twitch
pc

Hey man I would love some graphics too. For the most part I just need twitch panels right now. My channel colors are purple and white. I need an about me, games I play, Twitter, YouTube donate and strats(purple+white if you could) buttons/panels all the same size. My twitch is www.twitch.tv/perplexous if you would like to see my graphics I have already and possibly take a shot at a banner. Message me if you have any questions thanks in advance!

hey guys sorry it’s late just had my internet back :smile:

skidoLLaz if you can send me the file I can re make it haha sorry new computer and everything!

perplexous if you’re still; up for it I can make you some very very very soon, but first I gotta need to ask you about the sort of your gaming theme :slight_smile: dw if you don’t have one, like I said before I have just got a new com and moved house so everything is all of a mess right now!

There are more examples coming up, if you get a any idea/good sort of theme / shapes even then shout it out as I will start soon :slight_smile: heres an example from my twitch channel right now.

I really like that style. Nice work.

No worries, im good now :).

Don’t have a super solid theme. If you want you could play off my name perplexous. To confuse and question. You could maybe do something with question marks

Ill have a look tonight :slight_smile:

Okay I am currently making your twitch panels right now

awesome!

If you like this then tell me to go ahead, if not I’ll keep running down some more options :smile:

Awesome those will work!

Okay! Sending you all the files :smile:

There you go, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1forkH021rfUFpLTE5xUVg4UUU/view?usp=sharing

I would love if you could make me some pannals my twitch is thegamers44 and in return I’d love to help you with anything about streaming also my email is williamansel1966@Gmail.com

Ill see what I can do asap Billy! Firstly id need a theme that you are looking for (Color/colour etc)

Copy & pasted from the thread I made myself!

I am currently in the process of improving my stream and the overall look. I have created myself a new top banner which I love and I want some banners that match it! Only thing is, I want to get a logo for my stream so I can be identified easier! (for instances, PhatomL0rd has his face outline, LethalFrag has the grenade etc etc) only problem being I can’t think of anything!

I need a profile header and offline screen, I am planning the logo to be part of both!

New banner: here
My twitch: here

Thanks in advance,
-Chrissssyx

On the subject of branding, there’s some discussion here that might be helpful: